Florida techer gets off.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
douglas said:
maybe when some 14 years olds log on, somone will think it was funny
very similar to what i was thinking!!!
actuall my first thoughts were.. that it probably wasnt the first time she got off..

J

JRB

They have actual crime to prosecute in FL. Man there were lots of people being murdered on the news while I was out there.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
So why is it that when a female teacher has sex with a 14 yr. old boy, it is "unfortunate", but when a male teacher has sex with a 14 yr. old girl, it is a travesty, sex crime and the like? Not that I condone either, but an interesting double standard....

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Jeremy R said:
I just feel so sorry for the 14 year old boy who was put through the ordeal of having sex with such a crazy, hot teacher.
My heart goes out to him and his family.:rolleyes:
I am with you!!! where the hell were these teachers when I was in school!!! that would have been a hell of an ordeal to go through:rolleyes:

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
In reading down through that article, some of those teachers were attractive.............so what drives an attractive 20 something teacher to have sex with a teenager when there's got to be plenty of 20 year old dudes around that would jump at the chance to be her "student".......anyway I find that intersting, esspecially with this teacher in FL.

J

JRB

qualude said:
So why is it that when a female teacher has sex with a 14 yr. old boy, it is "unfortunate", but when a male teacher has sex with a 14 yr. old girl, it is a travesty, sex crime and the like? Not that I condone either, but an interesting double standard....
I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that there are far more men doing it. I'll also bet that a ton get no time, or probation, for it. We just don't hear about them. It's not right, but it's not worth $4 million to prosecute.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
qualude said:
this was posted before in some form...

A young boy comes home from school and his mother says "What did you do today?"
To which the boy says "Oh the usual, I had a math test, I got an A in spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
The mother, aghast, doesn't know what to say. She steams and stammers and finally she angrily says "Go in and tell your father what you just told me!"
The boy goes into see his father and says "Gee, Mom sure is mad."
The father says "Why?"
"I just told her what I did in school today. I had a math test, I got an A in spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
Well the father is beside himself with joy. He gives his son a nudge and a wink and says "Congratulations - you passed a milestone. I'll tell you what, let's go out and celebrate. We'll have some ice cream and then I'll buy you a new bike."
The boy says - "The ice cream sounds great, but can we hold off on the bike a few days - my ass is killing me."

now that is just not right!!! double standard or not!!!:dead:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Andyman_1970 said:
In reading down through that article, some of those teachers were attractive.............so what drives an attractive 20 something teacher to have sex with a teenager when there's got to be plenty of 20 year old dudes around that would jump at the chance to be her "student".......anyway I find that intersting, esspecially with this teacher in FL.
Well, you can't explain crazy. Not her type anyway. She claims she has bi-polar which may be true, but there are a ton of people with bi-polar, and they do not go around sleeping with 14 year olds.
What she did was wrong, don't get me wrong, I was just saying I guarantee every 14 year old boy in her class was just wishing......
for the chance. Well, except little Traviss in the back, he likes Mr. Smith the english teacher better.:rofl: NTTIAWWT.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Andyman_1970 said:
I am often dumbfounded at something I heard from one of my colleagues about working hard to be popular with the kids... I just looked and say WTF are you talking about it isn't about being popular its about educating... and if you become popular because of that than WHOOPDITY DOOO!!!! bonus!!!

and as for the 20 somethings that are lined up to jump... what can they do for the teacher? it isn't going to make her anymore popular with the kids!!! but doing a kid will!!! imagine that rumor and how popular she will be as she walks down the hall:cool: she will have everyones attention (including the cops)

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
loco said:
I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that there are far more men doing it. I'll also bet that a ton get no time, or probation, for it. We just don't hear about them. It's not right, but it's not worth $4 million to prosecute.
I suppose that may be the case. perhaps the media is just showing more of the female teacher cases...
Compared to some of the other teachers, I guess she was too pretty to go to jail.:rofl:

neanderthal

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
Pittsburgh
brungeman said:
I am with you!!! where the hell were these teachers when I was in school!!! that would have been a hell of an ordeal to go through:rolleyes:
Man, since I went to a Catholic school when I was a kid, the
only teachers I ever had was Sister Mary Charles Bronson or
Sister Mary Knuckles.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
neanderthal said:
Man, since I went to a Catholic school when I was a kid, the
only teachers I ever had was Sister Mary Charles Bronson or
Sister Mary Knuckles.
ARGH!!! I had a HOT :drool: I mean HOT teacher in 7th grade for english class, and she used to wear these transparent (when backlit) dresses... she always liked to lecture from the side of the room with all of the windows, so her dresses were always see through... and in 8th grade one of my friends found his dads stash of Playboy's and found our transparent dressed English teacher in one of the older issues... :drool:

I only had a few that I woulda thought about :agree: with...

J

JRB

brungeman said:
ARGH!!! I had a HOT :drool: I mean HOT teacher in 7th grade for english class, and she used to wear these transparent (when backlit) dresses... she always liked to lecture from the side of the room with all of the windows, so her dresses were always see through... and in 8th grade one of my friends found his dads stash of Playboy's and found our transparent dressed English teacher in one of the older issues... :drool:

I only had a few that I woulda thought about :agree: with...

If you don't have links to her pics, get your ass to the corner.

J

JRB

I just always think about "hot for teacher" when I see this chick.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
If you don't have links to her pics, get your ass to the corner.
sorry, I looked at the school website and no linky to her pic... and I wont touch puttin up PRON on here!!!:dead: so it is off to the corner I go...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
brungeman said:
sorry, I looked at the school website and no linky to her pic... and I wont touch puttin up PRON on here!!!:dead: so it is off to the corner I go...
You can always PM the pr0n to those of us who are interested in such things. :D :thumb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wofe and i talked about it over the weekend. I think that when it's a 14 year old boy and a female teacher, the boy is more than happy to do what ever the hot teacher wants. But when it's the other way around, the 14 year old girl needs to be talked in to it.

I say they are both crimes for sure, but I think in the male teachers case, it's more of a preditor thing, where as the female teacher is more of a psychological issue with her age and wanting to "fell young" again.

I'm not a doctor or anything. But I wish there would have been hot female teachers when I was in school.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
jimmydean said:
My wofe and i talked about it over the weekend. I think that when it's a 14 year old boy and a female teacher, the boy is more than happy to do what ever the hot teacher wants. But when it's the other way around, the 14 year old girl needs to be talked in to it.

I say they are both crimes for sure, but I think in the male teachers case, it's more of a preditor thing, where as the female teacher is more of a psychological issue with her age and wanting to "fell young" again.

I'm not a doctor or anything. But I wish there would have been hot female teachers when I was in school.
Wouldn't it be MORE twisted if it was all a psychological clusterfvck with the female teacher screwing with the male child's mind?

Not really any clue if that's true, just seems like it's a little more f'ed up if you have someone psychologically preying on the student as opposed to just regular old predation (male teacher with female student).

I'm making no sense, I think. But I wanted hotter teachers when I was a young 'un too.

brungeman said:
I don't that is why I dont have the pics of her!!!
You provide the name, I'm sure someone could find the pictures. www.google.com

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Jeremy R said:
I just feel so sorry for the 14 year old boy who was put through the ordeal of having sex with such a crazy, hot teacher.
My heart goes out to him and his family.:rolleyes:
We have a few hot teachers at my high school, and we hit on them. They know what's up and just kind of laugh, but noones got the prize, yet. Good thing most guys in high school are of legal age.