Quantcast

Flow Park conditions

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hmm seems like if you just brought a rake and a fold up saw you could make sure you get a ride in regardless of what happened. Flowpark is so small...

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
A large tree fell on the top section of the park but not many people ride up there anyhow. You can still hit the riders left line with the two gap jumps but the middle and rider’s right lines are out of commission. The rest of the park is in good shape and we'll have that tree out of the way and put to good use shortly.

Log ride at the flow park?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
The lower half is totally intact...a little slower than usual, but doable all the same.

I am planning on heading down there tomorrow to work on the upper-right line. Didn't even notice the downed tree on the upper-middle one. I guess I'll have to check that one out.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
A large tree fell on the top section of the park but not many people ride up there anyhow. You can still hit the riders left line with the two gap jumps but the middle and rider’s right lines are out of commission. The rest of the park is in good shape and we'll have that tree out of the way and put to good use shortly.

Log ride at the flow park?

Log ladder jump to a wall ride. I want a wall ride! :cheers:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Me and my bro fromet had to clear a path on the top riders left, just before the first big berm. A big tree fell, unfortantly its right in the way of top middle line still, So 2 jumps in the whole park are not rideable. there was a small tree down in the middle of the flowmaster, the set of jumps strait after the table, but that is gone now as well.

Park is good right now, lots of work as been done to fix up the jumps from the super dry summer. Some things have changed, look before you leap!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Oh here are some pics and vid of the work done on the fence line. Dont worry you can still hit the line strait, like it was before. Well, ok, The jumps might be bigger, but this will help you get to the landing easyer. As you can see its smoth as butta!

Hard tail appoved!

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Hey Kim,

Nice work on the two new jumps down the left side. A bunch of us were sessioning them yesterday. The second one is absolutely perfect.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
So, I sawed a fair portion of that tree down to where it's not really blocking the trail. The only thing blocking is a couple thick branches and all the debris I left behind after sawing my arse off. I did a little work to the top right line, but it still needs a little more. At least I found some clay to work with!!!