Quantcast

Flow Show Pics

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Nice shots, that was sick! Suspect was awesome. And I got a ton of autographed swag, lol.
What time were you there at? I was at the 3:30 one wearing a blue vans off the wall shirt...

stoner_303

Chimp
Nov 22, 2003
Colorado
Originally posted by Motionboy2
Nice, which show did you go to?
I liked suspect, it was pretty good.
i went to the 1:00 show with yosei yeah i liked suspect too. my mom drove us there and watched the show and almost had a heartattack when the crash/injury section came up, lol, i thought i would never get to ride again.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by stoner_303
i went to the 1:00 show with yosei yeah i liked suspect too. my mom drove us there and watched the show and almost had a heartattack when the crash/injury section came up, lol, i thought i would never get to ride again.
whats the html code for pics on ridemonkey? I have a bunch of pics on mtbr but whenever i post pics over here can't quite get the code right...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by ©2001
use square brackets (not angle brackets like html) around img and /img - put your url in between
Alright...

Mighty Mike's AS-X

Ryan hayes' dh9

Dangerous Dan's as-x

Mighty Mike on a double

Dangerous Dan on a skinny

Ryan Hayes trying to balance

Ryan Hayes moments later

Dangerous Dan

Ryan Hayes on a fence post

Dangerous Dan approaching drop

Dharma something(can't remember last name) doing drop

Mighty Mike approaching drop

Dangerous Dan announcing stuff

Part of the course

Drop

Swag

More swag

I took a few dozen more pics except the damn digital camera I was using (not mine) kept having long time delays so half of my pics are of people right after they landed.

stoner_303

Chimp
Nov 22, 2003
Colorado
how do you do the sequence?:confused: what program do u use? what camera do you use? i have Photoshop premeir and a Canon EOS 10D camera. i know i can hold down the 'shoot" button on the camera and it will take a bunch of shots in a row....can i increase the speed that it takes the pictures at, for example, my dad's camera will only take about three shots when someone drops the big drop in the flow show, and yours had four, also you overlapped the rider a couple times, my photoshop just gets confused and wont over lap like that:confused: i've read the manuals for both photoshop and the Camera but can;t figure how to (if possible) to do what i want to do!
can you offer me any advice/solutions?
thanks

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by stoner_303
how do you do the sequence?:confused: what program do u use? what camera do you use? i have Photoshop premeir and a Canon EOS 10D camera. i know i can hold down the 'shoot" button on the camera and it will take a bunch of shots in a row....can i increase the speed that it takes the pictures at, for example, my dad's camera will only take about three shots when someone drops the big drop in the flow show, and yours had four, also you overlapped the rider a couple times, my photoshop just gets confused and wont over lap like that:confused: i've read the manuals for both photoshop and the Camera but can;t figure how to (if possible) to do what i want to do!
can you offer me any advice/solutions?
thanks
I have an EOS-1 and I can shoot 9 frames per second. I scan the shots in, then make layers of each shot in one frame. Then I blend them all together by erasing from the upper layers and blending with some of the other tools. It makes a cool effect sometimes.