Quantcast

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
So I met this new girl. she's really awesome and I don't want this one to end like the others. We've being hanging out for the last week and hooked up last night. I want to send her flowers, but I don't want them to come off as "Thanks for the fvck" flowers. Should I wait a while?

So yeah, I know most of think I'm a dick when it comes to woman, but I'm trying to overcome that.

Bests,

RR

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
If you do flowers, maybe do something modest like Tulips, Daffodils, or Gerber Daisies. Spring-like and happy. I think they'd be appreciated but overly meaningful.

Good luck!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Have you sent "fvck flowers" before? If so (and it didn't turn out well) then don't, otherwise go for it. Flowers are never really bad, but I'd do something other than roses (but then again, that's what I would prefer...lilies are my favorite).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
call her. You'd probably be better just calling her and talking, maybe setting up a second date, rather than sending flowers...just my 2 pesos.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

This is how I say "Thanks for the great night, maybe next time I can honestly put it in your pooper as opposed to 'whoops, I slipped."

Then again, I'm divorced, so take from me what you will.