Quantcast

Floyd is on ESPN radio right now

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The problem is:

if you are lying, you have to sound truthful.
if you are honest, what could say that doesn't make you sound like a liar?

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
sanjuro said:
The problem is:

if you are lying, you have to sound truthful.
if you are honest, what could say that doesn't make you sound like a liar?
I agree.
He's screwed not matter what.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
jdschall said:
I don't know, he looks pretty trustible.

Did you ever here that bit on the Howard Stern Show where they parodied Andy Griffith by having Barney and the gang search for a missing Opie only to have him turn up in a gimpesque dungeon hidden underneath Floyd's barber shop? SO wrong, it was...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Cant Climb said:
I agree.
He's screwed not matter what.
My problem is there is the drug test, and now the dispute if the drug test is legitmate or not.

If the drug test is not legitimate, how can we trust any sporting event?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I wanted to believe him, but both samples popped AND it's showing as synthetic. If he can beat it, then that's great. But if the tested were altered, then they need a whole new system.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
sanjuro said:
My problem is there is the drug test, and now the dispute if the drug test is legitmate or not.

Now-a-days in sport (any sport) you never know when you are seeing true greatness.....except maybe something like curling.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Silver said:
I'd hazard a guess that darts is pretty clean...
I rank darts on the same level as poker, I would not call either a "sport" even if there is a level of skill involved in both.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
jimmydean said:
I rank darts on the same level as poker, I would not call either a "sport" even if there is a level of skill involved in both.

How about lawn darts? Where would you rank that?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jdschall said:
How about lawn darts? Where would you rank that?
Funny story:
One of my best friends is the guy that threw the lawn dart that went into another kids' head and got them illegalized. :)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
jimmydean said:
It's more like golf.

Poker's a little more like chess. My rule of thumb is that anything that Stephen Hawking can play isn't a sport...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Silver said:
It's more like golf.

Poker's a little more like chess. My rule of thumb is that anything that Stephen Hawking can play isn't a sport...
So competitive drooling is out?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Silver said:
Actually, maybe beta blockers, to calm the nerves?

Better get WADA on that right away...
If your WADA is the Washington Area Darts Association, I used to be a member. I threw for a team based out of Grevey's Sports Bar near Falls Church/Merrifield, VA known as "The Bullhitters". Needless to say, we hit on considerably more "Bs" than "Bulls" both before and during match play. :looney:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
BurlyShirley said:
Sounds like an X Games candidate to me. That'll give Pastrana something to do when he's 60. His mom will probably still be there fussing over him, making sure he doesn't get too wet...

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
BurlyShirley said:

Why do you ask? Are you trying to get your buddies lawn dart (or should I say Jart) victim a sport to participate in?

By the way I saw Urlacher Satuday night he was smashed and stumbling all over Stone Lotus. Last time I saw him like that he pulled a hammy.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hawkeye said:
Why do you ask? Are you trying to get your buddies lawn dart (or should I say Jart) victim a sport to participate in?

By the way I saw Urlacher Satuday night he was smashed and stumbling all over Stone Lotus. Last time I saw him like that he pulled a hammy.
The man drinks and bangs strippers liek chuck norris...er..at least when Chuck norris was stripping.

Urlacher going for consecutive DPOTY.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
BurlyShirley said:
The man drinks and bangs strippers liek chuck norris...er..at least when Chuck norris was stripping.

Urlacher going for consecutive DPOTY.

We can only hope.

He is having a boat load of trouble in Will county family court. He banged a professional golddigger and got her pregnant now he spends hours trying to get custody.

And when I say professional I mean it. Kayne West wrote the song about her.

She is the one who sued Lord of the dance Michael Flatley saying he raped her.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hawkeye said:
We can only hope.

He is having a boat load of trouble in Will county family court. He banged a professional golddigger and got her pregnant now he spends hours trying to get custody.

And when I say professional I mean it. Kayne West wrote the song about her.

She is the one who sued Lord of the dance Michael Flatley saying he raped her.
Yeah, I know all about it. I even posted a thread on the topic here. Sad part, she's not even all that hot:mad: :mad:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sanjuro said:

you cant.......if they are paid shlt tons of money you cant trust em