Quantcast

fluff Socks

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
So my sister (who lives in Spain) sent me some socks:

And they've gone crazy, they must be possessed or something; last night they rifled through my wife's underwear and eloped with her best stuff (which I'm rather fond of). I nearly caught them at the door but they tried to strangle me with a stocking ('twas a bit of a close shave).

Anyone have any idea where feral hosiery hangs out?

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I thought it was funny.

But I am also a fan of socks.

I have knee high socks with stars, and a pair of knee high playboy bunny argyle socks....

maybe you should get more feral socks so they can play together.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
MudGrrl said:
I thought it was funny.

But I am also a fan of socks.

I have knee high socks with stars, and a pair of knee high playboy bunny argyle socks....

maybe you should get more feral socks so they can play together.
I do run a lonely sock club, for all the socks whose sole-mates have disappeared.

J

JRB

I am charged with being overly simple, but I laughed when I read it.

J

JRB

fluff said:
Did you see the original thread title? If not you should be able to guess.
I did not, and I am not sure what it could be. My posting liberties could be seriously affected by me sitting here saying stupid things, so I will just think that it must have been funny, yet inappropriate and keep laughing about what is left.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
loco said:
I did not, and I am not sure what it could be. My posting liberties could be seriously affected by me sitting here saying stupid things, so I will just think that it must have been funny, yet inappropriate and keep laughing about what is left.
Think Spanish, crazy and my name not being in the original title...