Quantcast

Fluidride Cup

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
depending on when i move back, i should make 3-4 of them. and ill be here for beacon coincedentally so ill be racing that, some whitler races.

mm excited for the new year.

not to mention my race here in the uk april and may and june mmmm tastey

-FLUIDRIDE-

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
Hmm... Thanks, working on it now.

Having been one to pour over the DHNW site lord-knows-how-many times for him, I know it's a pet peeve of Simon's. Someone should proof read that site again. I only glanced at it for under a minute and found 3 typos.....one of them in a title in the page.....

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Having been one to pour over the DHNW site lord-knows-how-many times for him, I know it's a pet peeve of Simon's. Someone should proof read that site again. I only glanced at it for under a minute and found 3 typos.....one of them in a title in the page.....
So we aren't supposed to talk about the typo you put in your own post here? :busted:

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
so what divisions are there. just pro? im confused. I have never raced DH before but really want to give it a try this summer, is there some sort of novice division? Does anyone know of any other races in WA that might be good for me to try?

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
usually for dh there are various age ranges of the following classes:

beginner
sport
expert
semi pro
pro
open

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Two more months!!!

If you're coming from south of Oly, you can just roll the 101 to avoid the ferries. Not too much further than if you were driving to Bellingham, I'd guess. I was over there a few weeks back and they've been going nuts with the trailwork - it's going to be some fast tracks for sure.

Hopefully next year Stevens will be on board for a race or two. I'd imagine the local resorts will be paying attention to the attendance at the races this year for their own future considerations.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Two more months!!!

If you're coming from south of Oly, you can just roll the 101 to avoid the ferries. Not too much further than if you were driving to Bellingham, I'd guess. I was over there a few weeks back and they've been going nuts with the trailwork - it's going to be some fast tracks for sure.

Hopefully next year Stevens will be on board for a race or two. I'd imagine the local resorts will be paying attention to the attendance at the races this year for their own future considerations.
which trail will the race be on? same trail they use to be on?
the one that empties out kinda like by the 4x track?

the only problem ive had on that trail is the sketch like 90 degree drop, only like 2 feet tall but if you go too far left, you fall down the hill, haha
then again it would have been nice to know it was there before i rode it, was the first run down the hill, hah