Quantcast

Fluidride Customer Appreciation Days!!!

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Hey guys,
Word on the street is that the guys at fluidride are having a huge customer appreciation bbq and sale at the fluidride shop. Dates will be august 11th and 12th from 12-7pm. There will be awesome deals on Ironhorse bikes, and closeouts and special pricing on everything in the store as well as burgers, hot dogs and brews. Also you will be able to swap or trade in any high end bike stuff that you that you have with others or for store credit. The Zebulonizer Tingey and all the other employies will be emptying their troves of bike stuff and if your lucky there might even be some boat rides! Come on down and hang out with the fluidride team, eat some good food and don't miss out on even better deals!!!

For more info and directions go to fluidride.com

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
bikerpunk98199 said:
ill be out of the cast and be there! fried spam and cheese?
cool to here your gonna be out of the cast, you bring the cheese :)

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
fuzzycatnuts said:
Sweet maybe they can over charge me for stuff and then act like I am being a dick when I call them on it.

They actually gave me a great price on the fork and shock I purchased from them. Maybe it has something to do with FuZzy Cat Nuts, but is it fair to burn people online? There is one bike biz in Seattle that has always been a total dick to me, but I'll never burn them online. Why am I sticking up for these guys, because when this other shop treated me like an ass for not knowing certain things about my bike, these guys actually taught me something and it allowed me to make a better purchase. When you went in there, just guessing, you may have been acting like a Fuzzy Cat Nut. Peace!

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
The boat is sweeeet. I'll be there for sure, if any one has a good rear wheel for a dirt jumper bike I might be interested.