Quantcast

Fluidride East grand opening

-FLUIDRIDE-

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
Hey everybody, I want to invite you to the grand opening of Fluidride's new east side location in Issaquah Wa.
It is on Sat. the 23rd of Feb. at 5pm.
Directions here
Everyone's welcome there will be food and refreshments.
You will be able to see some new IronHorse, Norco, Intense, and Transition bikes, as well as a ton of other goodies.
The guys have been hard at work getting this place pimped out to achieve the standards set bu the Seattle store.

See you there!

LeroyJenkins

Chimp
Feb 17, 2008
Stopped in right around 5:00-5:30. Shop looks good. It will be cool having a race mechanic, and a race oriented bike shop close by. Didn't really say much of anything to anyone, but the few I spoke with were very enthusiastic, and helpful. I spend about 20K a year on bikes, and racing, so I'm sure I'll be getting to know these guys well.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, we dropped in after a long day of digging and riding. It was worth the stop to see the new digs (which is both easy to find and well set up) and to see Zeb hop up, into and off a not-so-small pickup bed.

We'll definitely be stopping by on the way to/from trails that may or may not exist nearby.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
dude, i heard there are some secret trails near there. can anyone send me directions?

The new shop is sic but it looks a little flexy.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Andy, were you digging at not sst? I was diggin those vids you sent me. Colonnade and skiing has been taking up all my time as of late. Once summer comes I am going to be all about riding me bike.

Milton Burl

Chimp
Jan 12, 2006
Issaquompton
Thanks for coming out everyone! I will be here in Issaquah most of the time. If you need me in Seattle just let us know when you will be bringing youre bike in and I will pick it up or get in there one day a week to do any "Zeb Specific work". Feel free to call me or Email any questions you have about bike stuff or scheduling..........
206-617-0572 cell
425-427-8444 issaquah shop
zebtech@fluidride.com
Thanks again and see you guys soon,
Zeb

ichiwan

Chimp
May 2, 2007
that shop is absolutely beautiful. congrats simon, zeb, jerry, nate and all... i was very impressed. best wishes to you in your new endeavor - i'll be sure to visit and spread the word on every opportunity. looking forward to the flow video :rockout: