Quantcast

Fluidride's gone?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
So for those of you that don't know already, the fluidride team is on the other side of the world! Simon, Lars, Nate, Zeb, Brian and jack all went down to Chili last week. They raced this past sunday and Lars ended up getting third(1:24.84), just off of Cedric's pace(1:22.41)! Simon ended up coming in 13th(1:31.04) just barely behind Duncan Riffle(1:30.30), and Zeb finishing up in 19th with a 1:32.79.

Thought I post up a picture of Simon, and one of Lars sending it in their team kits on their new rides!

Check out Fluidride.com for more details on the trip to Chili!

p.s. Fluidride is still open regular hours (12:00 PM to 6:00PM Tuesday through Friday and 12:00 to 5:00 Saturdays)! Hours are will be extended tp 12:00 to 8:00 Monday through Saturday starting March 1st!

Attachments

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
Nice. Did Nate and Jack race? I haven't been able to find there times anywhere. Any idea when the mountain Downhill race is?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
The downhill race is this sunday!

I think the 1750's should hold up just fine, they seem like a strong wheelset. Not sure how well they'll hold up to landing sideways or to big 360's but we'll find out! With Simon rocking them, that will be a good test to how well they'll hold up.

Not sure where Nate, Jack or Brian ended up in the rankings. I'll post as soon as I find out!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I know Zeb!
We have "I KNOW ZEB" stickers so you can let everyone know that you know zeb! Let me know if you want some. Do you work at BTI? We'll hook you up so you can let all your friends know that you know zeb!

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
Dude, the country is Chile. Chili is the food that gives you the farts.

Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you, eat the more you toot!

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Greetings gringos and gringas!

This is Lars... Thanks Jerry for the props. The Fluidride Chilean expedition has been off the hook so far. We all had a killer time in Valpo last weekend- awesome city, people, competition, and atmosphere. Not a bad city to celebrate in as well I might add hehe.

The RX Cup this weekend was great as well, super fun course, and surrounding area. The race went well, unfortunately there was a timing mix up with the elites, so none of the pros knows how they placed. But it is all good, the staff worked their asses off to put on a great event and we all had a wicked time anyway.
Now we are enjoying our last day here and are all looking forward to coming home.

More later

peace