Quantcast

Fluride Cup # 5 Video and Pics

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Yeah. I'm stupid. Put up the post as I was running out to go to work. Thanks Andy! See you at the final?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Kind of HAVE to go to the last one, seeing that it's my last chance to race at Skibowl this year. The real question is do I stay in sport or jump to expert and take on the likes of one Mark Brent, who not only isn't slowing down but is also putting together some solid race runs.

Ponderous.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Kind of HAVE to go to the last one, seeing that it's my last chance to race at Skibowl this year. The real question is do I stay in sport or jump to expert and take on the likes of one Mark Brent, who not only isn't slowing down but is also putting together some solid race runs.

Ponderous.
:cheers:

MattPatt

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
A, A

Ponderous.
I think Dan Saimo's going to make it to the last race, so hopefully the old boys will be throwing down! ;-)

--matt

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
The down shall be thrown, Matt! :)

Sean, if I still raced on the Mission I would do sport w/o hesitation. I guess the DHR gives me nothing to "hide behind". Funny thing about that is I only got 5th at the last race rolling the DHR, while I pulled a couple of 2nds on the Mission.

I guess I defy logic/conventional wisdom?:D

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
The down shall be thrown, Matt! :)

Sean, if I still raced on the Mission I would do sport w/o hesitation. I guess the DHR gives me nothing to "hide behind". Funny thing about that is I only got 5th at the last race rolling the DHR, while I pulled a couple of 2nds on the Mission.

I guess I defy logic/conventional wisdom?:D
Andy, logic's got nothing on you!

I just can't picture the dhr loving you very much for making it do an uphill rockface :) Whatever you wind up doing, expect a couple drunk idiots yelling at you on your race run :monkeydance: