Quantcast

Fly Racing.....new stuff

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Seems Fly Racing has allot more in their catalogue than just moto stuff and cool helmets. Check out these new cranks and I will post some other things as fast as I can get my hands on them and post some pics. :thumb::thumb: Fly Cranks in DH forum :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Corporatefailure said:
and i thought they were just moto, i need to look harder at stuff. :stupid:
Nope not just moto now. Though their website appeares to be moto only, Fly also sells bike related armore, BMX and MTB frames and components.....cranks, bars, stems plus other bike related gear. They also represent in their 05 catalogue other Mfgs. like Avent Cycles which has some pretty nice stuff too. I think Scott at Bikeworks just got a couple of their Hardtails in, the Jibster I think. They also have a 4X frame (Arson) and a DH frame (Vandel) in the works too. Could be worth checking out soon. :evil:

Check out Avent Cycles here

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
pnj said:
it's not related, I'm sure.
They are not, just confirmed.

Bikeworks has also been selling Flybikes BMX frames to some of there BMX customers for awhile, incase you know somebody who is interested.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Fly is setting up shop to cross-over into mtbs in a big way. They hired a new rep who is in to mtbs and trials (Carl) and Ray does bmx,ds and built a new dh rig. They are set up as a distributor for Blackspire, Intense,661,FSA,Bombshell,Avent,and others. They gave the mtb market a run several years back with another Idaho company named Alpine Designs.Many new products in their clothing line are aimed at the mtb scene.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Lumberjack said:
Fly is setting up shop to cross-over into mtbs in a big way. They hired a new rep who is in to mtbs and trials (Carl) and Ray does bmx,ds and built a new dh rig. They are set up as a distributor for Blackspire, Intense,661,FSA,Bombshell,Avent,and others. They gave the mtb market a run several years back with another Idaho company named Alpine Designs.Many new products in their clothing line are aimed at the mtb scene.
Damn, Lumberjack is the man with all of the scoop! (I could rhyme some more things with scoop, but I will let someone else poke the bear) :help:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
toughguymagee said:
(I could rhyme some more things with scoop, but I will let someone else poke the bear) :help:
Nope you are on your own when poken the bear, I will not mess with SPARKLES............... :) :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
toughguymagee said:
Sparkles...is there something that I have not heard about Lumberjack? :D
Hhhhmmmm :think: :think: the answer to that is worthy of it's own thread me thinks and might stir Bibs and his situational tendencies .......hehehe.......hey Sparkles and TuTu boy :nuts: :evil:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
The list of people that the Bear is NOT bending over in front of at the races to pick up dropped tools is getting longer! :monkey:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I settled on an orange jersey with yellow stripes for myself for this season. That way it should cover the slow moving vehicle and wide load regs at the same time. I almost went with "This Space For Rent" but knowing the :monkey: I know.