Quantcast

Flying Brian lopes..

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Yeah, I saw this article in some magazine a while back as I recall. It made me want to go out and purchase a house with a big ol' back yard and build, dig, build. This spot looked so nice, great lookin berms and good size jumps. I wish I had a buddy with that in his back yard..... Knowing some pros/enthusiasts with land can be a very nice thing I guess.

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
Originally posted by Lefty
Wow did you see this.. http://www.leelikesbikes.com/LowCal.html just got it from a friend off mine.. Brian Lopes has is own dualslalom/bordercross style course in his backyard.:eek:

That's like wow... to bad i don't have a backyard.:rolleyes: A friend off mine does have bmx course in his backyard, but it not as nice as this one.

That's not his back yard, its near his house. All he has in his back yard are those dirt jumps that lee took pictures of but no slalom course in there.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
i'm moving in May to a house with 2 acres of land, and a completely dirt and scrub oak backyard...DS course here we come :D

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
That picture was taken at a local (secret) spot near his pad. If you know where that pic is taken you should definitley hit it up. I'm on my way over there now!!! Alright i'm outtt!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
actually the course in the movie is temporary there is/was a contest in decline and twenty six where you design his back yard course. if you won it he would have it professionaly built you went to his house ripped on it with him and some other pros then took his bike and gear from him and went home.