Quantcast

~*~*~*F'n Friday Morning*~*~*~

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Going to the brewer's supply this afternoon to pick up stuff for my next few batches of beer. Gonna brew a batch of my IIPA for our annual trip to Kingdom Trails this summer. Got a Maibock that I created and a Dry Irish Stout that I created for my wife to try her hand at brewing. :cheers:

Saturday afternoon Mrs. BadDNA and I are getting together for beers with a friend and his wife who have moved to Ohio but are back visiting family for the holidays. Saturday night we're going to a hockey game.

Sunday morning I'm going with Splat and the gang to ride at Otis on Cape Cod then I get to rush home for another hockey game in the afternoon.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOORAY for FRIDAY! Man, this work week sure has gone by fast. :D I think every work week should be three days long.

Not much planned for this weekend. Thankfully our Saturday dinner plans at a friend's house won't interfere with football watching since the game will be on NBC/CBS.

I hit the gym last night for weights and much needed cardio. I've been slacking on the cardio the last couple of weeks. Now my legs are tired today. It's a good tired though.

My New Year's Eve will consist of working late. Lucky me.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning, doesn't seem like Friday but it is!! Slack weekend planned, going to defrock the house. Isn't there some important football game on Saturday?

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
Just 9 more hours till my 4-day weekend begins, can't wait to get out of here. Going to the City with the family Sunday should be a nice time.
Hope everyone has a nice New Years. I'll be staying home working on the house. :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
almost forgot its Friday!

for the w/e....trying to decide between DH skiing at Gore, or snow shoe-ing up Hadley Mtn or to go XC skiing (for the 1st time ever) at Mt Van Hoevenberg In Lake Placid

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Morning, had a short week only had to work Thursday and Friday. 4 day weekend coming up though.

Saturday - last indoor soccer game for my kids then head to VT
Sunday, Monday & Tuesday - skiing at Mount Snow

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I'm sitting here, outside my 10:30 appointment, pirating me some fast bandwidth. I love unsecured wireless.

Not much planned this weekend. Going to setup a printer, fix BigT's computer (remove old one, put new one in place), do some stuff around the condo.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! Lots of new snow and more should fall today. I'll be enjoying the powder for the next few days. WOOT WOOT.