• Spend the money-get Intense ORANGE

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • other color

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I have a white and a black. The white shows every single dirty hand print, mark, rub, scar, whatever. I wouldn't buy another white bike though they do look nice sitting, but sometimes it's hard to get the marks off and such and makes the frame look nasty.

Black is pretty easy to clean and maintain. I'd get black, silver, blue, pretty much anything other than white.

If I had my choice, even though there's more work involved, I can't resist Polished frames. Talk about a bling factor :)

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Jm_ said:
Not white. It looked cool for about a day on my FXR, but it looks dirty so darn fast it is unreal, and then unless you wash it every day it ends up looking dirty all the time. I'm not getting another white bike ever.
Happened when I had a white cove g spot. I was always cleaning that frame. Good thing Ciaran painted it custom red when I sold the frame to him.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
My Fly will mail out Monday. Ive called Foes 4 times and left messages for Eric and Ive emailed him once and nothing. Im gettin sort of worried. It would be nice to know my options on colors and price. Oh well, Ill call again next week. Foes rocks. I would love to get an 05 or 06 FLY.

I think I might just stick with Red.