Quantcast

fontana dam jam - no shuttle practice

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Just received the email below from David who is running the Dam Jam this year:

Matt, practice will be open from Friday thru the race start at 12 noon, no shuttles are scheduled for practice at this point but if that changes we will post it on the web flier.

Thanks,
David Berger
Gone Riding, Inc.
www.goneriding.com
goneride@earthlink.net

Just wanted to make everyone aware so you know ahead of time. I've emailed David stating that I have posted this thread & to update if he is able to workout a shuttle for Saturday. Email David with your concerns regarding the shuttle, perhaps if he's get enough input from the riders he can justify paying for a shuttle vehicle. :help:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Warning:
David Berger is ill informed when it comes to DH shuttling. We all need to send him an email to STRONGLY encourage him to provide at least access for us on Friday, if not a shuttle vehicle.
The resort themselves would actually be the ones to put up the shuttle and shuttle vehicle because I'm sure the people driving it would work for the resort anyway. David Kerr is the man who can get that done. I would advise emailing or calling the Village and requesting a shuttle vehicle from him for Friday. It would be his workers.
If I'm not wrong, Gone Riding is usually Mr and Mrs Berger and the site supplies the worker bees.

There WILL be a shuttle available on Saturday though.