Quantcast

Fontana DH this weekend!?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Yeah I'll be there! I'm super amped, as a racer newb I love this stuff. Come say hi. I've got the unmissable blue gear and black vpfree and I'll be rolling with the freeride crowd, Lovebunny (aka super-huck-jib-masta), Shyrmp (aka braaap), Orvan (aka Orven-OG1stlinesatrampage), and maybe Micro (aka terrorist). Heard rumors that Alf was rolling. Thats cool I'm going to try to follow your lines, yeah right.

Our Team will be official sponsored my MOM industries. :blah: MOM will be providing the unforgetable race support of liason, catering, pep talks and energy drinks! Lovebunny,thanks for getting MOM industries to sponsor us again, oh and are you bringing the cheerleader too?!!. Will we get any race jersies?

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
haha Well I'll stop by for sure and say hi to Team MOM Industries! I'll be wearing an Adams Avenue Bike Shop Jersey, on a silver/black Giant XTC3. I'm gonna be trying out a few new parts on saturday, a stiffer spring in my Psylo, new 2.7 intense tires, oh and that reminds me I gotta talk to Alf on saturday about a new derail. hanger.

Anyways, I'll see you guys out there, oh and Conrad my phone works again, FINALLY! So I'll probably drop ya a line and find out where you'll all be kickin it at the race. Are you gonna be there Sat and Sun, or just Sunday?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Sat and Sun. Whats your driving situation like....got room? I got gas $$$. Just give me a call later when I know all the details.

edit: TJ. I'll bring the DVD player for the hotel room if you or somebody can get a hold of some new flicks. I know OrvAn will have the goods, but maybe not biking related. :blah:

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
ncrider said:
Sat and Sun. Whats your driving situation like....got room? I got gas $$$. Just give me a call later when I know all the details.
I drive a focus hatchback, and I can fit two bikes and one (1) passenger! The catch is, that I won't be leaving for practice on Saturday, till like noonish, cause I have to get a few things taken care of on my bike before hand. I have to pick up a derail. hanger at one shop, and then go to another shop and have them install it and adjust my derailleur so I'm not ghost shiftin any more. Then I've got to stop at Beyond bikes on the way up north to pick up a couple extra Intense DH tubes. So i'll probably leave a half hour earlier to make up for the stop at Beyond. I'm gonna try and get it all done as soon as possible, so that I can get as many practice runs possible before the shuttle runs stop at about 5pm. But I'll call ya and let ya know what's gonna be happening for sure. Peace!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Oh ****, that was you guys? haha Dude that's cool! Ya gonna be out there for the Cal State race? I'll be there for sure. I'm gonna be doing sprints up till that weekend, cause that's how I lost 1st place. The dude who won our class, has been racing XC for the last two years. haha that sucks to get beat by an XC guy.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Cool then I don't have to do sprints! I hate doing them. I used to have to do them when I raced BMX. Well then I need to go ride TWP and Noble, Sage Brush, and all kinds of DH and technical stuff! I'm gettin 1st biznitches!!!