Quantcast

Fontana Event Photos???

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
k, i know i've talked about this a while back, but i've gotten more people talking to me about it, and i'm gaining some interest in doing it...

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY.

I'll probably use the Fontana race in November to test the waters, then probably use the Winter series as a true test whether or not it would be benificial for me to stick with it or not.

I might set up a seperate dedicated site to the photography, but for the meantime, you'll find the event photos at www.DylanDeanDesigns.com (as of Nov. 21) .... along with my custom paint & PRO stock photography.

At this time, i'm not sure if i'll shoot XC only; DH only, or a mixture of the two. My delema here is that I'm trying to start riding again & would like to race DH (for fun). but that means i wouldn't be able to shoot DH.

This doesn't mean that I'm quitting the PRO photos for the NORBA & WC series....just an addition.

With other companies having contracts (the people who do the Am cups), i wont' be able to set up a booth or anything....plus the fact that i'm not equipped at this point. SO........... i'll be handing everything online.

This is in the Southern Calif., but i'll probably concentrate on the Fontana & Team Big Bear races (am cups & such)

If you have any input or suggestions, feel free to post, or email me.

-D-

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Shots on fire roads during practice runs (when racers are being lazy) are ideal... you know what I'm saying? :)

I think you will be a positive addition for peeps who would like to get a better stills of themselves during their most competitive times. We'll help spread the word.

oh, wide angle lens or fish eye lens shots don't hurt either.. :p

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
Orven said:
Shots on fire roads during practice runs (when racers are being lazy) are ideal... you know what I'm saying? :)

oh, wide angle lens or fish eye lens shots don't hurt either.. :p

How about shooting with a fish eye (from a distance), of a rider (being lazy of course) an a fire road during practice?!!?!?! yah, that'd be sic!! :p hahaha

Anyway, yeah, i'm looking more & more into it. sucks that i probably won't be able to ride much then...but we'll see :sneaky:

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Dylan said:
How about shooting with a fish eye (from a distance), of a rider (being lazy of course) an a fire road during practice?!!?!?! yah, that'd be sic!! :p hahaha

Anyway, yeah, i'm looking more & more into it. sucks that i probably won't be able to ride much then...but we'll see :sneaky:

SPREAD THE WORD!!!
you suck at riding anyways so it's ok.. :p

Oh and do tell us where you're going to be so we can like look aggro and sick... free-hucking style and all

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
Orven said:
you suck at riding anyways so it's ok.. :p

Oh and do tell us where you're going to be so we can like look aggro and sick... free-hucking style and all

Foook off! don't be scarrrrrrred. you just don't want me to kick your ass riding!

donno where i'll be course. probably that one area...near that rock or bush :p i don't like fire roads much, but i'll probably mix things up. at the nationals i go to a zillion places....so i'll try some areas in practice, & others in race.