Quantcast

Fontana NORBA National

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Theres a bunch of people in the DH forum talking about it, but they have never been there and dont know what there talking about, what are your thoughts on it? (locals)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I've only been there once but it seemed like a great atmosphere.

I think that instead of having a NORBA race in Fontana and trying to improve NORBA someone should start a new sanctioning body and let NORBA die altogether.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
merrrrjig said:
Theres a bunch of people in the DH forum talking about it, but they have never been there and dont know what there talking about, what are your thoughts on it? (locals)
Well,
I think that the Fontana (Souhridge USA) race series in general is good.

BUT,
The idea of a National being held at Fontana is hard to comprehend. We will see how it al works out.....

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Fonzie18 said:
Well,
I think that the Fontana (Souhridge USA) race series in general is good.

BUT,
The idea of a National being held at Fontana is hard to comprehend. We will see how it al works out.....
That's how I feel.

freerder56

Chimp
May 4, 2005
B.P. socall
Hey MTNBRIDER you don't know me . I've raced Xcountry Super D ,& downhill . I have seen the decline of NORBA. Because I agree with ciaran I'm stupid? OK that's your opinion of me . I met you on Sat. at mt. wilson I was talking to ciaran when you pulled up with your mommy & daddy. You should grow up & do some races before you make statments about anybody.:rolleyes: That's my opinion kid.:thumb:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
freerder56 said:
Hey MTNBRIDER you don't know me . I've raced Xcountry Super D ,& downhill . I have seen the decline of NORBA. Because I agree with ciaran I'm stupid? OK that's your opinion of me . I met you on Sat. at mt. wilson I was talking to ciaran when you pulled up with your mommy & daddy. You should grow up & do some races before you make statments about anybody.:rolleyes: That's my opinion kid.:thumb:
It most countries, we would call this OWNAGE.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
freerder56 said:
wow...I didn't mean anything like at all...sorry that you took it that way. I would never call someone stupid if I didn't know them.

I just meant that as *I agree*. I have seen it used that way a lot on here.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
freerder56 said:
"i'm with stupid" is not an insult. you just proved yourself to be stupid, however. he was agreeing with you.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
freerder56 said:

You are a freakin' retard.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
It'll be intesting to see. I know donnie will do a great job. I think you can have a reasonable course there. They've had some nice courses on small hills over there years.

My thinking is the national series is a joke. Even if it's not the best location in the world, a well run race weekend will do wonders for the series. I would think most people who are coming to a race in the greater LA area would expect to find the area like fontana.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
freerder56 said:
Mtnbrider I apoligize for being so sensetive.For these others calling people names is a sure sign of maturity. See you at the races????
Its cool..I don't mind.:D Yeah, see you at races. I've only raced at firestone and parkfield, but this year I want to race alot. I just put CA races in a calendar, so I can race as much as possible (to get the dates right w/ my parents or others taking me)

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
Umm, my thoughts on Fontana. I just cant wait to see the parking. Going to be crazy. And those from outta town, bring a bullet proof jacket for the motel 6. Other than that, I think it will be a really fun race. I ponder about what they are going to do with the wall section as well.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Well, as long as it's not a $60 entry fee I'll be there, it's just another Fontana race to me. It'll be interesting to see how it works out.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I started the thread on the DH board, and I was kind of surprised by the negative responses. Personally, I'm stoked for Donnie and I'm really looking forward to the race.