Quantcast

Fontana pics

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
They just posted their racing schedule for next year - first race is January 14-15, and there isn't a spring fling scheduled at the moment. We need to rectify this

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
CBJ said:
The helmet say TLD on the side and on the top.
yeah...and so does every other helmet in the Troy Lee gallery whether or not it's their brand helmet or not. At least give a decent slam...:nuts:

But upon further review, I guess it's an SE as opposed to the D2. The rear fin is what threw me. I digress....

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Anyone know where the results might be posted? I searched around and couldn't find jack.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
stiksandstones said:
Upgrade? I doubt I could upgrade anymore-I will not bore you with my gear list, but it could not possibly be 'upgraded'.
You can always upgrade, untill you get to the "L"'s with EOS 1D bodies. The "L" lenses are almost completly dustproof, and highly water resistant. Also all of the focal length change is internal so it doesn't suck air into the camera. The EOS 1D Mark2 bodies are the fastest out there, and they make a 1Ds that's 16.7 megapixels. I run the Canon stuff and it is next to bullit proof.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
maxyedor said:
You can always upgrade, untill you get to the "L"'s with EOS 1D bodies. The "L" lenses are almost completly dustproof, and highly water resistant. Also all of the focal length change is internal so it doesn't suck air into the camera. The EOS 1D Mark2 bodies are the fastest out there, and they make a 1Ds that's 16.7 megapixels. I run the Canon stuff and it is next to bullit proof.
You really don't get it do you?

He has more pro level camera gear than many full time pros (and more then any part timer and freelancer I know) - this includes a 1d mk2N, 5d, and about a dozen L lenses. He also has a FULL studio - backgrounds, reflectors, modifiers, profoto lights etc that he uses for his business.

Seriously, I wouldn't try lecturing him on camera gear if I were you.

So no, he can't upgrade.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Fair enogh he could have said that. Thats a solid set-up, in which case I will oficialy retract my previous statement about upgrades, and as far as the dust in the lenses, I have no more advice beyond the "L" lens. Mine find there way into the dirt every time I shoot outside and I have had no dust ingress issues.