Quantcast

Fontana Race Photos

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I uploaded all my photos into a new site and they are now available to buy! Check out www.mtbphoto.com or http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=mtbphoto&P=7B54&AID=2419694&T=1
Im sorry but I didnt shoot any pros or semi-pros during the race, I might have gotten you during practice, Next race I will shoot everyone! If the new site works I will most likely drop the price a dollor if I can sell 10 photos a race! If you want to buy more than 3 photos email me or if you dont want to do the credit card email me at: mtbphoto@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Were you the one with the Photo booth at the race this past weekend? Or just one of the many photographers there takin pics of people ridin' and racing? I was there, and I ordered a proof from the guy who had a booth right next to the SRC RV.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hmmm... He didn't get any pics of me riding or racin, that sucks. He got the guys who went right before me and after me! lol My second practice run, I accidently followed some of the semi pro's down the pro section's, and I was like "where the hell am I, and how the hell am I gettin down those big boulders?". I'm on a XC bike, it's not very good at handling these dh trail's and courses, I proved that numerous times that weekend!

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
MTBphoto is no booth. But I'd say his pictures are better than them. They like to take their pictures side ways with the tree's grown all funky.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I have never taken pics sideways! Well maybe a few. If I didnt shoot you last race I most likely got you at one of the previous races or I will get you next race! And no I wasnt at a booth those people charge more :blah: Sorry for missing your shot. Emial me if you want photos from previous races!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
May 1 at Fontana, was my first DH race, let alone mtb race! So, hopefully you'll get me on the 22nd! I'll be racing that final race of the SRC series. It sucks, cause I couldn't get up to the 1st race of the series, but I'm doing the last two, and I won't get to run a series placing. Oh well. I got a flat in my race run anyways, so I had a ****ty time.