Quantcast

Fontana Race Photos!!

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Its that time again! Time to buy photos of you racing! I have a deal right now: $4 for digital downloads, or $12 for 8x10 photos. Email me for more details: mtbphoto@gmail.com
All photos will be printed and sent without the proof sign (yep now you cant steal my photos!)

irishMonkey

Chimp
Jun 17, 2005
Los Olivos
[mtnbrider-my computers screwed up, so im using my brothers,his name won't log out]

How did you put "proof" on all those? Is there a program to do them all at once. Watermarking each one in photoshop would take weeks.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
merrrrjig said:
Im hungry and have no money to eat:help:
Why don't you shoot junior beginner then? That seems like the one class of people that you would make the most money off of...like parents who want pictures of their wittle babies. Also why not pass out flyers and stuff to get people who don't frequent this website to check out your pics.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
irishMonkey said:
[mtnbrider-my computers screwed up, so im using my brothers,his name won't log out]

How did you put "proof" on all those? Is there a program to do them all at once. Watermarking each one in photoshop would take weeks.
you can write a script in photshop that will batch an entire folder of files/images to whatever specs you specify. It is really handy.