Quantcast

Fontana Roll call and room invite

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh man mud tires will be good if you got them. that shiny demo you got is gonnag get coverd man. lol be ready for one hell of weekend fellas.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Due to me not being able to read a calendar, I just found out that I can't make it to Fontana.
I had a prior commitment, and I got my weekends mixed up.
So, you have guys have a blast. :confused:

But then again,
Don't cry for me Argentina,
I am heading to Snowshoe tomorrow for a weekend of snowboarding.:)

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
mike were expecting to be there around 9 in the morn saturday. so just meet us out in front of the in and look for a big white dually, black f150 with loud ass pipes, and a red toyota tacoma man. cya there mike and take it easy.

jeremy were gonna miss ya man but enjoy snowshoe in the winter time. deffinatly wish i could get to the slopes but well nashville is kinda flat and i dont have the funds to board and race this year. so jeremy have fun shreding man your missing out on a mud fest.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
ohhh my bad dude i thought you were someone else. i thought you were one of the guys who showed me around windrock back in october. ohh well still bring the mud tires they are gonna be needed we just got tons of rain. so it looks like its set in for the weekend.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
if we got room you can tag along with us. look for a white dodge dually at the inn around 9:30 saturday. that is gonna be our shuttle vehicle for the day. ohh and if your shuttling with us some gas money would be awsome and would guarrentee you a shuttle for the day. thanks guys and ill cya there saturday.