Quantcast

Fontana Southridge Winter Series #1

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
The Fontucky races continue January 14th-15th. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the racing series, visit www.southridgeusa.com for more info. Who will be there?

By my calculus, I'll probably be cleared to race by then. Zark - can you give me a ride?

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Thrillkil said:
The Fontucky races continue January 14th-15th. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the racing series, visit www.southridgeusa.com for more info. Who will be there?

By my calculus, I'll probably be cleared to race by then. Zark - can you give me a ride?
F that. Being "cleared" to ride does nothing. Riding with broken bones makes you less likely to fall. Quit being a wuss, ride anyway.

I'll be there for most.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
amateur said:
F that. Being "cleared" to ride does nothing. Riding with broken bones makes you less likely to fall. Quit being a wuss, ride anyway.

I'll be there for most.
I have to walk to class everyday, so I really cant afford to rebreak it. 99% chance it's gonna be fine, It's just nice to have a professional give you that assurance.

Grizzle

Monkey
Sep 7, 2005
La Crescenta, CA
Im hoping to hit up the one in feb, i want to get more rehab time under by belt. The left leg is still not strong enough to take a hard landing on without almost giving out.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
mtnbrider said:
So do they have a shuttle before the race? How bad is the hike at the top? I heard it sucks.
Yes there is a shuttle and the hike is not so bad.

I hope to be there but as of now do not have a ride.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
blt2ride said:
I've hiked to the top several times. When the shuttle line gets too long, it can be fasters to push up the hill...
^^^ If there's only one shuttle running, it can be faster, albeit more tiring, to hike-a-bike