Quantcast

Fontana Spring Fling Questions

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
1. Is a UCI license satisfactory or do I need a NORBA license?

2. If I register to race Sunday do I have to pay extra to practice on Saturday?

Thanks, see some of you there.

Miko

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I'll be at the May 1st race only but I'm coming out on April 25. If anyone wants to ride, PM me. I'll have a pick-up for shuttling.

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Yes. They gave the key to me as the figured the only safe place to keep it was in the frozen block of ice that is Canada. ;)

I meant, if anyone wants to ride ANYWHERE let me know. I keep reading about Telonics and Kenter but I'd obviously need a guide.

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
Do you really live in Canada? BTW, Telonics is in Laguna, but you need a shuttle. And as of Saturday (last week) it was horrible. There needs to be some madd shuvlage. meaning we need to fix it up. Any one down for that?

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
IntensedhRider said:
Do you really live in Canada? BTW, Telonics is in Laguna, but you need a shuttle. And as of Saturday (last week) it was horrible. There needs to be some madd shuvlage. meaning we need to fix it up. Any one down for that?
Shhh, Telonics is not is Lagun#r.. It's...in Temecula :evil: Plus no need to fix rutted trails, just let go of the brakes and PIN-IT!!!

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
hey Alf, put your money where your mouth is!! hah, I was watching fear factor and some one said that. But I was stuck behind that other M3, so I couldnt really pin it. He almost ater it like 5 times and was sketchier than sketch dog!!

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
Fury said:
I keep reading about Telonics and Kenter but I'd obviously need a guide.
Kenter is in the West Los Angeles area, send a PM if you want to drive up from San Diego to check it out. It's good for DJ'ing, that's about it.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Fury said:
Yes.

Either Temecula or Laguna, they're both approx. the same distance from where I'll be staying - Encinitas.
Wow what? Your in Encinitas? Send me a PM and I'll give you a tour. I live in Encinitas.