Quantcast

Fontana this weekend?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Anyone going? I'm still sore from CHDH but I think I should be fine to race for this weekend. Anyone planning on going down there? If so when? A few of my friends are heading down Wednesday, but unfortunately I have to work. I was thinking about heading down there Friday when I get off work and racing Saturday then heading home. Anyone else game?

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Anyone going? I'm still sore from CHDH but I think I should be fine to race for this weekend. Anyone planning on going down there? If so when? A few of my friends are heading down Wednesday, but unfortunately I have to work. I was thinking about heading down there Friday when I get off work and racing Saturday then heading home. Anyone else game?
I'll be there ... kicking it ... good to hear you'll be out there ....

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I'll be there ... kicking it ... good to hear you'll be out there ....
Man, I hope I can make it. I havent been able to get a hold of someone to come out there with me. If I cant find someone I'm not going to make it out because I dont want to chance getting hurt and being stuck out there. =[ If I do make it out there we should kick it for sure!

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
I'll be there jr. x 16 and under, and possibly 4x if I can find a bike to borrow. Can't wait, does anyone know what course they are going to run, I hope it is not the water gutter one.