Quantcast

Fontana Winter Series race #5 (finals)

Slater

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
I went yesterday for practice. Was fun. Would be there right now if I hadn't overcooked it into the only measly rock garden on the entire course and bent the lower crown on my fork. lame.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I Crashed out today, still pulled of 12 out of 14 though, too bad when I went flying off the coarse at full speed, I careemed a poor spectator from behind. Man she is going to be in some pain tommorrow. Imagine getting unexpectadly plowed by my 250 ride weight from behind when not expecting it. Damn...... I actually really feel bad, but thats because she wasnt actually on the coarse, I went flying off the coarse. Oh well, gave her a beer, and a Hug. We were both more concerned about each other than ourselves.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
It was actually pretty darn fun!!

I LOVE sliding in corners.

Unfortunately, I started out with a PERFECT race run....untill my over the bars crash. HAHA. All my friends say that I was the fastest person from Expert to hit some of those upper corners and then I was an idiot and blew it in the very bottom rock section right before the wall.

Sooo, let's see...5/5 races finishing in 9th at EVERY RACE resulted in 9th overall. lol.

rancho_race1

Chimp
Mar 5, 2007
ahh TJ, falling twice on a bike with a fork that isnt yours and not wanting to race. could your day have gone any better?