Quantcast

Fontucky images

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What's all that green stuff? Someone came by with a tankful of green spray paint?

ferrit66

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Long Beach
Haha, those two were roaming around at the Deer Valley National last year. It was really, really hard not to laugh out loud when they walked by.
They were drinking wine and spraying themselves with cooking oil or something similar! Lol

they were in a van that was stickered up with a ton of mtb stickers, gotta love crazy mtb fans.

rogue22

Chimp
Dec 2, 2007
I think you have some labeled as JD that arent really him. one of those pics
labeled jd has a guy in a yellow tld suit, riding a bike with a manitou travis (jd rides rockshox) and a different helmet

ferrit66

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Long Beach
I think you have some labeled as JD that arent really him. one of those pics
labeled jd has a guy in a yellow tld suit, riding a bike with a manitou travis (jd rides rockshox) and a different helmet
he has a new ride, now on ms racing sponsored by manitou. He changed his helmet to red.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
They were drinking wine and spraying themselves with cooking oil or something similar! Lol

they were in a van that was stickered up with a ton of mtb stickers, gotta love crazy mtb fans.
They are not just fans. Cosmic and his wife travel to a lot of the nationals cause he races XC. This year he'll be doing some DH too. BTW he is the Seniors World Mtb Champ. He races a lot of CX, XC and road up here in the PNW. They are killer folks to know and if you are in a bind at the races and need a hand he is always ready to lend one. They are all about enjoying life and just being themselves.

ferrit66

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Long Beach
They are not just fans. Cosmic and his wife travel to a lot of the nationals cause he races XC. This year he'll be doing some DH too. BTW he is the Seniors World Mtb Champ. He races a lot of CX, XC and road up here in the PNW. They are killer folks to know and if you are in a bind at the races and need a hand he is always ready to lend one. They are all about enjoying life and just being themselves.
Awesome!! i'm a cosmo fan,, sign me up