Quantcast

Fontucky race photos?

BSX4ever22

Chimp
Jun 4, 2004
clayton, CA
anyone know of any specific web sites that host pictures of southridge races. im looking for pics of the last race of the winter series. anyone?

-Ryan

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
There's none of me there. There are photos at southridgeusa.com (you click the camera icon at the bottom). They didn't take photos that last race. So far, I haven't found any pics of me. Does anyone know Lens Art's phone number or e-mail address?

I can't get pictures of me. :mumble: At firestone last year, noone took pics of me. Then at my second DH race, at Fontana, I don't get any either. Hopefully Lens art has some of me.

stephanie

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
East County via East Coast
p.s. try being a girl and getting your photo taken at nationals! what a joke. most times, the photographers are still 'hiking up' and conveniently miss the women because we usually go first. sucks, huh?!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My plate was 621Y. Just my luck....

I was on a silver azonic evolution hardtail. I was wearing a silver 661 helmet, thor phase red/tan jersey, green fox shorts, 661 4x4 shinguards, and 661 launch shoes.

Winston

Chimp
Feb 17, 2006
Irvine, CA
It looks like Dirtfocus.com doesn't sell prints, but instead they email you the hi-res version of your picture for free.

Details

mtnbrider said:
Yeah, just when i was about halfway down, I realized I forgot to put them on.

It looks so funny! Thanks. Can I buy a print?

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Just shoot an E-Mail to dirtfocus and they can work with you on what you want. They don't really have any set rules. It may take them a day or two to get back to you, they're just moving all the furniture back into the house after getting hardwood floors installed.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I couldn't. I noticed them right before I came out of the steeper upper twisty section. If I had those on like that at the wall, I would have passed out.