Quantcast

Food Baby??

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
So I just ate the most gigantic lunch and am now suffering from "food baby." It was awesome though. I put down a huge steak and potato burrito with a side of spicy veggies. Oh so good. I've been putting in a lot of miles a week and I get sooooo hungry some days.

Does anyone else get food baby syndrome? BTW, food baby is when after eating large amounts of food the tummy region is taught and or distended enough to look vaguely pregnant.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Based upon the previous lunch thread, you should have taken a photo of said lunch...

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Based upon the previous lunch thread, you should have taken a photo of said lunch...
That would have significantly delayed my foods entrance into my stomach. Not acceptable! Besides, I'm more curious about the food baby aspect and less about the actual food.

When you give "birth" to this supposed "baby" please dont post pics.
Don't worry, that's really not my "thing."

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Sometimes when I eat a 5-pound sandwich from the local sandwich shop, I can see into 11 dimensions...

Maybe if I was female it would manifest itself as a baby, but I am pleased with my insight into advanced physics.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Sometimes when I eat a 5-pound sandwich from the local sandwich shop, I can see into 11 dimensions...

Maybe if I was female it would manifest itself as a baby, but I am pleased with my insight into advanced physics.
Totally not fair. I suppose though since I never want children this is just my bodies way of reminding me.

sperkins

Monkey
Feb 26, 2008
im not sure that i have experienced "food baby" before but at least you don't have to go through labor :)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
im not sure that i have experienced "food baby" before but at least you don't have to go through labor :)
Word! I suppose food baby is most likely the result of a large amount of food being ingested by little shrimp of a person, because I can't believe that no one else here has had food baby!!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Word! I suppose food baby is most likely the result of a large amount of food being ingested by little shrimp of a person, because I can't believe that no one else here has had food baby!!
I get it and I am not even a shrimp of a person. I also get "weekend of beer baby" or "ate too much dairy baby".

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I get it and I am not even a shrimp of a person. I also get "weekend of beer baby" or "ate too much dairy baby".
Thank god I'm not the only one. Yeah, I specifically get "ate too much ice cream baby, "fried chicken baby," and my personal favorite "cheeseburger baby."

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
mmmmmmmmm Fried chicken baby.
UH-HUH!!! Fried chicken baby is the best. After a long day of moto, like 6 hours in the saddle, I ate all my male riding buddies and hubby under the table. I ate a fried chicken platter with onion rings, garlic mashed potato's, salad, and cheese bread. It was served on the same type of platter a turkey might come on and it was clean, except for a pile a glistening bones.

mmmmmmm chicken fried baby.
Only if it's crack whore baby.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The wife and I call this feeling "Florida Full." We call it that because one of the first vacations we took together was a trip to West Palm Beach to visit her mom when she lived down there. Well mom-in-law wanted to take us to as many restaurants as she could, so we'd eat full meals out at every meal. We wouldn't even be hungry for dinner but we'd pig out anyway. The painful, uncomfortable, stuffed feeling is thus called "Florida Full." It is not a term we throw around lightly.

I also have a term I refer to as "Blue Man" which refers to having to get to a toilet NOW. I developed that phrase after I missed half of a Blue Man Group performance. :disgust1: Again, it's a phrase I don't use lightly. "Uh oh...I've got the Blue Man."