Quantcast

FOOD & DRINK in the Communal Fridge?

What should I do to "BOB" in retaliation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Well, the tech ed dept. is only 4 guys and we have a small fridge for our lunches that I brought in from home. Just a small appt. size thing! There is one guy (we'll call him BOB) that puts 2 bottles of water, and between 2 & 6 20oz Diet Pepsi's along with his own lunch in there. The other 2 guys and myself usually put one or 2 drinks in and a small lunch in when we can fit them around "Bob's" stuff.

Now, I don't drink coffee in the morning, I usually have a Pepsi. I leave one can in the fridge in the afternoon so it is cold in the morning, when I take the can out I replace it with a bottle of water for my afternoon drink. When I take out the water I put in a can of Pepsi to cool down for the morning!

A few weeks back I started noticing that my Pepsi I had sitting in the office was going quicker than a can a day! By powers of deduction (no cans missing the 3 days "Bob" was missing, and by asking the other 2 guys) I realized it was Bob drinking my chit! He was taking my drink and putting another in so I would have a cold one, and hopefully I wouldn't notice! When I brought in another 12 pack, I slid it under the cart the fridge sits on and because BOB is so BIG, he can't bend over to pull another can out, and I would be able to tell he was the one taking it. I came in today and found a fridge without my pepsi but with a full 6 pack of his 20oz. Diet Pepsi's...

I was so mad I should...

I will refrain from telling what I did till I hear some responses!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Solution:

Remove the fridge.

Then stab, stab, stab.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ah... a poll.

I voted poison. Poison all of the food too.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Rig his Pepsi/Diet Pepsi (I can't tell which one he swaps and which one he drinks) with explosives so that his head gets ripped off when he opens said can. Then you can call him "Nubby."

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Write your name on your food. Where I work i have to share a fridge with 95 other people so the name thing is a must. Suck it up.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I think it's funny when fat people drink diet soda.
Like being at BK - fat dude gets a double whopper, king sizes the damn thing then gets a diet coke.

Wasn't there some hidden video of a guy urinating in the company coffee pot maybe you could go that route. Seemed effective to me.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
greenchris,
You don't know the half of it!

BEAN,
NICE! I LIKE THAT IDEA!

IAB,
if you saw him, you would realize that banging his wife is not an option! Anything that associates themselves on a voluntary basis with this FVCK, is just not someone I want to meet! (I have met her and she is as big as he is) :disgust1:

BlueBug,
This guy drinks 3-6 20oz drinks a day, he used to drink regular now it is diet (and any of my regular) Pepsi. I think it is hysterical myself!
And yes this is the DOUCHROCKET I had to cover for 4 times last week, and once this week!:disgust1:

JeremyR...
NICE... unfortunately this guy is more than just a fat guy, he is like a human garbage can... Broccoli is not enough of a deterant!

MikeB,
did you ever see MallRats? when the guy wipes his @$$ on the donut? Now were talking! :rofl: :clapping:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Paint a little pure capsaicin around the openings of one of the Sodas. Not as illegal as pure poison but just as fun.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
US a needle and poke a hole in the bottom, put exlax in. The a jbweld & your golden.

When I was in grade school, this kid kept stealing my lunches. So I told my Mom. She baked me brownies using choclate exlax. I then warpped them in foil & put them in my lunch. The next day the kid **** himself during class. He is still a total socail outcaste & he is now in 12th grade. Got what he deserved....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I'm picturing that Simpsons episode where Bart shakes up Homer's beer as an April Fools joke. At one point he had the beer at the hardware store in the machine that shakes paint cans to mix the paint :rofl:

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
communal fridges suck. my stuff gets snagged all the time if I don't label it in big freakin letters. Empty one of the bottles, fill it with

Or just tell the loser to stay the hell out of your stuff!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm picturing that Simpsons episode where Bart shakes up Homer's beer as an April Fools joke. At one point he had the beer at the hardware store in the machine that shakes paint cans to mix the paint :rofl:
When I was a kid I really wanted my mother to stop smoking so I'd put a couple of those gag explosive charges in a few cigs in each pack. It freaked her out enough that she almost quit. Unfortunately I confessed to what I was doing before the plan was affective.

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
Or just tell the loser to stay the hell out of your stuff!
Ahhh, confrontation.
More specifically, public humiliation.
The next time you have missing stuff don't hide the fact that you are asking around about who's taking it. Make a jokingly big deal of it to everyone (including BOB). Get other people in on the investigation, speculate as to why someone would take your stuff out of the fridge. Point fingers at random people and cause distrust.

Everyone already knows who it is, if you start trying to blame other people and make all sorts of wild acusations your coworkers will help you with your 'investigation'.

After all is said and done, let everyone accuse everyone else, make everyone paranoid, enjoy your Pepsi.

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Ahhh, confrontation.
More specifically, public humiliation.
The next time you have missing stuff don't hide the fact that you are asking around about who's taking it. Make a jokingly big deal of it to everyone (including BOB). Get other people in on the investigation, speculate as to why someone would take your stuff out of the fridge. Point fingers at random people and cause distrust.

Everyone already knows who it is, if you start trying to blame other people and make all sorts of wild acusations your coworkers will help you with your 'investigation'.

After all is said and done, let everyone accuse everyone else, make everyone paranoid, enjoy your Pepsi.
Well said...I'd go with this option (though it may be a little odd with only 4 co-workers :-)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Chop bob up and put him in the fridge?
Chop his legs and arms off and throw him in a pool.

Then watch Bob bob.

Throw darts for extra fun.

No, this is not excessive punishment for stolen cola.