Quantcast

Foods you won't eat

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Looks like I still need a @Pesqueeb update on cat assholes given that I've actually met him since the above post.

@Toshi might have to get disowned as a Kansasian.
Olives and mushrooms are both amazing. I seriously doubt the foodie credentials of anyone who thinks other wise. Lengua is the meat by which I judge all taco shops. Menudo on a Saturday/Sunday morning is a gift from God. Blue cheese is the king of all cheeses. Fucking fight me.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Olives and mushrooms are both amazing. I seriously doubt the foodie credentials of anyone who thinks other wise. Lengua is the meat by which I judge all taco shops. Menudo on a Saturday/Sunday morning is a gift from God. Blue cheese is the king of all cheeses. Fucking fight me.
Well it looks like our riding streak ends at one.

:D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Good thing some of us who hate olives (and blue cheese, personally) don't care if you doubt our credentials. :happydance:

And seriously, I thought everyone knew Parmigiano Reggiano is the king of all cheeses? :drool:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
100% agree.

Olives literally amaze me for how utterly vile tasting they are, and mushrooms for how something that grows in shit can be so tasty.

Psychopath.
Pretty sure you all are just eating the wrong olive. Umami salt bombs. :drool:

Also, every mushroom I've ever grown has been in a mixed substrate of wood, paper, and gypsum. No shit necessary.

Not even for the "other" kinds of mushrooms.