Quantcast

Foods you won't eat

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
oh yea, i ate chicken feet when I was in china. they honestly weren't awful, more of a mental thing really, but also not really worth the effort IMO.
Fried chicken gizzards are popular in Detroit. They sound awful but I will try anything once.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Tripe and Menudo are both things eaten alot around here and I haven't found them prepared in a way I would eat again.

I'll eat beets if it otherwise offends someone but generally I don't eat them.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I tried an order of Rocky Mountain oysters once. When we picked them up, as we were leaving the guy called after us, "nobody has a nut allergy, do they?"

I chuckled and kept walking. Jenn stopped and turned around and very seriously told him no, we were not allergic to any nuts.

We walked out of the restaurant and got maybe ten feet down the sidewalk before her jaw hit the ground and she got it.

I can't recommend the dish, though. It's not horrible, it's just... not good. At all.
My Dad had a Army Buddy who retired in Oklahoma. He had Two Boy’s,like 6 and 10? I was mabye 11? It was Summer is all I know for sure. Freedom Oklahoma it was. Small little 1 Horse Town. We had Snappin Turtle,a Ton of Bass,Fried of course,and RMO. She don put a Massive Plate of Fried little Balls On the Table. For the Life of me I can’t remember what the Dip was? Nice Salad and Bread with Sweet Tea.

What are these Mam? Oh,these are Rocky Mountain Oysters she said. Well,Avy Loves Oysters! I thought they were some sort of Fried Oysters? Lord Have Mercy,I love Deez Nut’s!

Avy

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Mushrooms
Liver
Boiled peanuts (but I’d try them again). Kinda seemed like I was snacking on Lima beans.
Radishes try to kill me from the inside out.
Oysters. I mean damn. Just…yuck.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
My Dad had a Army Buddy who retired in Oklahoma. He had Two Boy’s,like 6 and 10? I was mabye 11? It was Summer is all I know for sure. Freedom Oklahoma it was. Small little 1 Horse Town. We had Snappin Turtle,a Ton of Bass,Fried of course,and RMO. She don put a Massive Plate of Fried little Balls On the Table. For the Life of me I can’t remember what the Dip was? Nice Salad and Bread with Sweet Tea.

What are these Mam? Oh,these are Rocky Mountain Oysters she said. Well,Avy Loves Oysters! I thought they were some sort of Fried Oysters? Lord Have Mercy,I love Deez Nut’s!

Avy
Where do oysters come from in Colorado?
The most popular – or at least most infamous – oysters in Colorado are harvested from the scrotums of bulls. Rocky Mountain oysters are bull testicles.

Bull's balls are small?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Where do oysters come from in Colorado?
The most popular – or at least most infamous – oysters in Colorado are harvested from the scrotums of bulls. Rocky Mountain oysters are bull testicles.

Bull's balls are small?
Look Brother, I was a child. I remember they were no larger than an Egg. Think of a Platter for a Turkey,plum full of Crispy,Soft,melon,that’s right,melon like balls of Hate. Yes,it was Heaven those Balls.eheheh. Must of had 25 or so. I do understand what you are saying though,I can only share what I remember? That being said,I made a terrible choice/mistake that summer that still haunts me.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Avy, I really enjoy your posts, and as a bonus, when I read them, I hear them in Hulk Hogan voice. :headbang:
I am Glad you enjoy my post’s. I do not understand the Hulk part,but it don’t matter.

There is only one meal/food that Avy does not like. That’s right,one. I know,how can that be Avy? Cause you all are picky Cunts. Perhaps spoiled as a child,or just never had a chance out of the Gate due to you’re Parents?
Beats,Liver,Mushrooms,Radish,Oysters,chicken feet,I’ll murder um! All of it! Pigs Feet? Yes Please.

Now,to answer the meal question. Hot TunaFish Casarole. I love Tuna,Raw or in a can. I somehow had bad tuna,not albacore for sure. The whole dam kitchen Stunk. Yes, I know,you Love it. We were broke,Mom did the best she could,I ate it,but did not like. Hell,Mom made Shit on Shingle that was better IMHO.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Blubber either Seal or Whale. Nasty.
That is not everyday food,Hard Core Brother. Only Native people eat that. You must explain. Last,I thought the Blubber was for other matters other than eating? Seal does have meat,that I know that know.

Avy

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
That is not everyday food,Hard Core Brother. Only Native people eat that. You must explain. Last,I thought the Blubber was for other matters other than eating? Seal does have meat,that I know that know.

Avy
My Grandfather had a taste for it. He was a Boat Captain on a Barge Tug. The Seals would catch rides on the Barges. Where he got blubber from, I have no idea. He came to the States via Quebec. My relatives in Vieux Lachine Quebec would hunt seals or some shit.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
hulk hogan - says brother a lot; often speaks in short bursts; often refers to himself in the third person.
That is Fuckin Funny Shit Brother’s. I never watch’ed that stuff,for the Life of me I could not understand why anyone would? Mabye I should use the “Rock” line if I get mad?

The Rock doesn’t care what you think!

Avy

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Any animal byproduct, tongue, brains, balls, organs

I mean come on, it's 2022, we have the best cuts known to man available at a whim and people want to eat that shit?

oh and can't forget seafood where there is no sea

and throw in ass for good measure
I disagree with almost all of those.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Any animal byproduct, tongue, brains, balls, organs

I mean come on, it's 2022, we have the best cuts known to man available at a whim and people want to eat that shit?

oh and can't forget seafood where there is no sea

and throw in ass for good measure
Skillfully cooked liver >> best cuts known to man.
But Murica. :(

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm pleased to see that of the CO monkeys @SkaredShtles and @Nick both understand that olives are terrible.

I'm going to need an update from @stoney @Toshi and @Full Trucker on this topic.

edit: and that @Pesqueeb guy even though I've not met him.
All olives (yes all of them even your precious klamato olives you goddamn psychopath) are fucking disgusting. Any pizza with black olives on it reminds me of a dozen cats walking away from me with their tails in the air. Dirty little cat assholes, the lot of them. Gross.

And for some reason I also can’t stand artichoke.

Most everything else, I can at least tolerate.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Looks like I still need a @Pesqueeb update on cat assholes given that I've actually met him since the above post.

@Toshi might have to get disowned as a Kansasian.