Quantcast

Fooking Fedex

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
paid for two day shipping, it went out on the truck for delivery this morning and its back at their facility tonight with no attempt at delivery at all of my Kind Shock Remote dropper seatpost...bastids

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
Date/Time Activity Location Details
Dec 19, 2012 6:38 PM At local FedEx facility PLEASANTON, CA
Dec 19, 2012 9:06 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery PLEASANTON, CA
Dec 19, 2012 8:59 AM At local FedEx facility PLEASANTON, CA
Dec 19, 2012 7:55 AM Departed FedEx location OAKLAND, CA
Dec 18, 2012 10:33 PM Arrived at FedEx location OAKLAND, CA
Dec 17, 2012 8:16 PM Left FedEx origin facility GARDENA, CA
Dec 17, 2012 6:25 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Dec 17, 2012 3:55 PM Picked up GARDENA, CA

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
IAB try half that amt including tax and shipping. Yeah they are great if your terrain has a lot of steep ups and downs, no stopping dismounting and adjusting the seat height. Just push a toggle to get the seat where you need it and keep on ripping

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well when I was in your position it answered my question. I thought they were gimmicky too until I actually used one.
I had the opposite result. I thought they were gimmicky and using one kind of confirmed it for me. That said, if someone gave one to me I wouldn't turn it down, but I didn't think it was worth any more than I might pay for a normal seat post.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had the opposite result. I thought they were gimmicky and using one kind of confirmed it for me. That said, if someone gave one to me I wouldn't turn it down, but I didn't think it was worth any more than I might pay for a normal seat post.
So what you're saying it's that your delicate ginger behind couldn't handle it

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
For some unknown reason I get a ton of crap from my friends about not running a dropper post.
A good friend just let me borrow one That I have yet to put on, and I was telling another friend about it and he said,
"You have to watch that post, it pops you in the nuts when it comes back up. But it is so worth it,
and you get used to it."

Yeah, that is something I want to get used to!;)

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
For sure ...kinda thing that if you paid the silly amount for one then you use and appreciate it. Is it really required to ride ...ah no. Still ...I like mine. Had a couple knee surgeries ... like the seat up then out of my way for the descents.

but yea ... fvck that FedEx ... delaying our toys. Dam them!
We gave you $18.50 to drive it accross country ...isn't that enough?!
They are moving so much stuff now ...they show up in a rental truck in our neighborhood now.
Prob lots of temps.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
For some unknown reason I get a ton of crap from my friends about not running a dropper post.
A good friend just let me borrow one That I have yet to put on, and I was telling another friend about it and he said,
"You have to watch that post, it pops you in the nuts when it comes back up. But it is so worth it,
and you get used to it."

Yeah, that is something I want to get used to!;)
Not a Reverb, eh? :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
I got my shipping refunded. Hey if I paid slow boat then no bitching, it gets here whenever. However if I pay a premium for a specified day delivery and you don't satisfy the contractual agreement then I want a refund of the charges for non performance.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Had a Crank Bros post like that...wasn't impressed. Sold on Fleabay for more than I paid for it...
Yeah the Kronolog is pretty sh*t.
Had one break before it even left my shop!
Seat bolt sheared off.... it's pretty weak up around that area.
They also have the following problems;
plastic cover where the cable enters the post is always getting knocked off/lost.
the flat faced slide on front and rear mark really badly and end up look **** by the time you have it set up and test ridden let alone used out on the trails.

Your better off with a KS Lev or a Reverb.