Quantcast

***Fooseball Sunday***

gonefirefightin

free wieners
:wave:

Airport ops mentioned its superb owl sunday when I came through the gate this morning. Who knew?

Go Sportsball team of your choosing, I guess.
Just realized you were referring to super bowl. Didnt have a clue about it. Dont think I have watched one in easily 20 years and even back then it was just for the commercials.

In other news,

Who has a DH bike for sale, looking for a few used ones

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Will not be watching the hand egg world championship game of sports ball.

Hopefully might be able to get outside for a ride of some kind later.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave: Hi.

Had a wonderful day yesterday with the Mrs. Stopped at Robert’s Camera while in town. That was expensive.
Not planning to watch the sport thing either

@stoney what did you ever figure out with your ADD? I scheduled an appointment to see if the dr can figure anything out.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Moved some lavender and roses in preparation for patio update. Never liked where the roses were so that too. February has been crazy mild so optimal time for moving plants. Already tons of spring flowers and a few bushes where the leaves are starting to show.

Did a quick visit to the national art gallery to see an exhibition of Piranesi.

No superbowl for me either.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busted out one of our baller bottles of wine that Wifey got from a vendor and we sat on for a few years. Nothing like a $200 bottle of wine that you paid $0 for. Sleep like hell when I drink though.

Got the stain on the countertop done yesterday. Need to do a few spots of wood fill, then poly. Once it's cured, it will be ready for install. Should be finally done by Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I get to hang artwork.

:wave: Hi.

Had a wonderful day yesterday with the Mrs. Stopped at Robert’s Camera while in town. That was expensive.
Not planning to watch the sport thing either

@stoney what did you ever figure out with your ADD? I scheduled an appointment to see if the dr can figure anything out.
Amusingly enough... I wasn't able to schedule the appointment on my first call. Then just kinda forgot/couldn't motivate to call again. My coworker has been bothering me to and this is a good reminder.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
:wave:

Airport ops mentioned its superb owl sunday when I came through the gate this morning. Who knew?

Go Sportsball team of your choosing, I guess.
Dude, you should see the private jet assortment that showed up all the way up here in Camarillo after all LA area airports ran out of room. Rich people love going to events, I guess it’s better than hunting natives for sport, but still seems like a silly hobby.

I’ll be taking advantage of all the sales on snacks that happen whenever these types of hand ball games happen and picking up a pallet of extra toasty Cheez-its.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Dude, you should see the private jet assortment that showed up all the way up here in Camarillo after all LA area airports ran out of room. Rich people love going to events, I guess it’s better than hunting natives for sport, but still seems like a silly hobby.
I guess saying "I was at the superbowl" still has some cachet.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
We got unexpected inches today so I rode in sticky, grippy snow over ice / mud / rocks / roots. Rock slabs and outcrops accumulated lots of heat yesterday so they were mostly snow free, which made studded tires slippy as heck.
#notgreatbutcouldhavebeenmuchworseandeveryrideinwintercountsevenonourcraptrails

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Not sure if this article is about @mandown or @AngryMetalsmith
#WhyNotBoth

Note to [future drunk] self: stick the rubber stake mallet in tent bag [Don't try to reposition stakes by foot in camp shoes]

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Not sure if this article is about @mandown or @AngryMetalsmith
#WhyNotBoth

Note to [future drunk] self: stick the rubber stake mallet in tent bag [Don't try to reposition stakes by foot in camp shoes]
The camping part seems unlikely, but that’s a great intersection of my level of fun and stupidity.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Did the Los Alamos Bagels win the sports ball yet so I can pretend to be interested during work conversations tomorrow?