Quantcast

***Fooseball Sunday***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Not sure if this article is about @mandown or @AngryMetalsmith
#WhyNotBoth

Note to [future drunk] self: stick the rubber stake mallet in tent bag [Don't try to reposition stakes by foot in camp shoes]
So many unanswered questions in that article. Was the hiker actually pitching a tent at the time ? Perhaps in the dark they oriented the stake the wrong direction and stepped on it to drive it. Or had it started properly then stomped the fuck out of it because the ground was too hard and got impaled. What did they have for footwear; boots, trail runners, jesus sandals, barefoot...?

Could have also been a lovers quarrel and someone got stabbed for being a dumbass.

Meth addled bears roused from their hibernation may have been a factor as well.

Story does lack details.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So many unanswered questions in that article. Was the hiker actually pitching a tent at the time ? Perhaps in the dark they oriented the stake the wrong direction and stepped on it to drive it. Or had it started properly then stomped the fuck out of it because the ground was too hard and got impaled. What did they have for footwear; boots, trail runners, jesus sandals, barefoot...?

Could have also been a lovers quarrel and someone got stabbed for being a dumbass.

Meth addled bears roused from their hibernation may have been a factor as well.

Story does lack details.
and so started the legend of Pegfoot

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:oops:
Found an interesting one on the bay, guy selling his collection.
You silly goose you. The Norseman isn't my style, but I appreciate the design and build quality.

I'm currently on the hunt for a Umnumzaan, a Hinderer XM-18 in harpoon spanto, and maybe a Mini Crooked River. Some day. In amongst the fixed blades I desire.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You silly goose you. The Norseman isn't my style, but I appreciate the design and build quality.

I'm currently on the hunt for a Umnumzaan, a Hinderer XM-18 in harpoon spanto, and maybe a Mini Crooked River. Some day. In amongst the fixed blades I desire.
Now stand back, got to practice my stabbin'