Quantcast

Football Field Jump - Braap

ridea

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
south west of England
insane, it looks like hes gonna go over for a little bit but he pulls it back, cant imagine what that must feel like, mixture between insane adrenalin rush and 'ah im gonna die!' its a long time in the air.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
yea, saw the jump it was insane! that woulda been sweet if the guy in the red bull car did a flip!
He pulled it off three times in practice:

The incident took place after Millen successfully completed the flip three times into a cushion of cardboard boxes. It was the fourth and final jump test that landed him in the hospital.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
That's great... happy for him.

Btw, what was the deal with the second jump? The clip made no mention of the distance, so I assume it wasn't as far as the first?

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
wasn't at the new years deal.. but he was practicing & apparently "unofficially" set the record at the Elsinore MX track here in so cal. I was suppose to assist on a photo shoot there, but the scheduling kept getting changed due to high winds. unfortunately i was never able to catch him jumping... the guy i was working with wasn't able to make it that particular morning. The day we did end up going, Palmer showed up to watch as well. pretty cool seeing him again.

The guy i was working with also filmed a bit of the truck backflip. i never got to see the footage, but he said it was pretty insane! you can catch small glimpses on redbull's site. he said the set up was a lot like a mx backflip... roll in & then BRRRAAAAAPPPPT up the jump... & land like butter! Would have been intense to see that for sure!

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Thanks! And Bullcrew, if you taught him that why wasn't he doing heel clickers/supermans over the jump let alone wearing a helmet :D

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
ya maddo jumped i think 330 or so in his unofficial jump before that practicing. He wants to jump 360ish I hear