Quantcast

FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2022... Any of you guys watching?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Extremely deserved win Spain.

Fucking terrible commentary here throughout. Fuckin English twats. Still going on about England after full time.
You were shit! End of.
[edit] except Mary Earp
What? Who was the commentary for you? England was shit? You are High,done lost your cabbage. They were just beat by a better team. They could have even won the game,but could not get the goal. I thought it was a great game.

You always say you don’t have a favorite team Gary. You are neutral,and just love the game. I call bullshit,you would not be upset from the loss.

Avy

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
You can be a fucking idiot sometimes Avy. :rofl: Please try to read what I actually wrote.

BBC commentary = 100% English bias as always. As a Scot it puts us off supporting them. Even when they do play well. Which they totally didn't today. If you thought they did. book an eye test.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
You can be a fucking idiot sometimes Avy. :rofl: Please try to read what I actually wrote.

BBC commentary = 100% English bias as always. As a Scot it puts us off supporting them. Even when they do play well. Which they totally didn't today. If you thought they did. book an eye test.
Well,that is why I asked about the commentary. We did not get BBC. I would have thought that a Scot would care less about England. I read the post wrong,my fault. That being said,they did not play like shit. There is alot of different words one could say about England.‘s game today,but shit is not the one. The only thing that was shit was Spains sorry ass penalty kick.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
The majority of Scots football fans would want England to be beaten no matter who they're playing. Maybe not quite so many in the case of the Womens team. But it's still a thing.

Believe it or not I started watching the game neutral but by half time I'd have definitely picked Spain FTW. That didn't change in the second half.

My only disappointment was the English coverage like I already explained.