Quantcast

FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2022... Any of you guys watching?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
One of Netherlands' replacement players is dying to start a fight. The match is either wok or lost in the field.
No Excuse slim,them is fighting word’s and a Red Card. I Have Never Ever seen that In all my years.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
The literal comment from one of our anchormen in the public TV at the start of the match was "watch out for this referee, he likes to be in the spotlight. He handed 10 yellow cards in 2 matches".
That’s funny,are you Greatful Messi did not get a Yellow Card for his Handball then?

Avy

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think it's a disgrace that playoff soccer can be on decided penalties. I think it should be sudden death extra periods until a goal is scored.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Has anyone ever been given a card while taking a penalty?

I'm calling it NAO

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think it's a disgrace that playoff soccer can be on decided penalties. I think it should be sudden death extra periods until a goal is scored.
That never worked. They tried it at the US' request but it was a mess.
I can't remember what tournament they tried "golden goal" in, but it wasn't popular. At least with defined periods of play you can try to equalize, rather than it just ending.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I wish I wrote down who I thought would win at every game, cause I have been wrong at everyone.

Morocco and France for the next winners.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Almost like the results are random.

Just give the win to the team with the fewest flops, or maybe the best acting job. Quality over quantity.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
France should win tomorrow.
But if they don't. Argentina beating England in the final will be devine justice. For having to listen to every English commentator go on and on about England during each and every other teams games.

I've always found it quite amazing that the English don't understand why they are universally disliked everywhere.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
But if they don't. Argentina beating England in the final will be devine justice. For having to listen to every English commentator go on and on about England during each and every other teams games.

I've always found it quite amazing that the English don't understand why they are universally disliked everywhere.
Sure it isn't this and the resulting century of chaos?

Map of countries England has invaded

1670635924741.png

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

I just want to boost, or retweet, or like this post. I also really hope England lose to France, but them losing to Argentina would also be super dope. I just don’t want them to think they’re worthy of the final though.
The racism and societal degradation that is afforded to all South Americans in the UK because of that one time we fought Argentina is wild.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I just want to boost, or retweet, or like this post. I also really hope England lose to France, but them losing to Argentina would also be super dope. I just don’t want them to think they’re worthy of the final though.
The racism and societal degradation that is afforded to all South Americans in the UK because of that one time we fought Argentina is wild.
All in all an taking into account how much I'd love to beat England at the finals the world cup is at a different league. The most unspected results would happen, and just one lucky kick would catapult your national team onto the next phase.

Again, I'm conjuring as many daemons as is could to get England to neuter Mbappé and his crew.