Quantcast

FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2022... Any of you guys watching?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I told you this was going tobe a Hell of a Game. Best Final I have ever seen.

Yo,the Arab Robe they put on Messi was Sick as Fuck! I am so Happy.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
A workmate made 6.50 a piece placing Argentina as the winner a month ago at bet365.
Slim,when you get a chance,and the Boy’s come Home,a Video of the Homecoming would be Great. It is going tobe Crazy. How are you Feeling?

Avy

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Hey Avi, the boys will land today. I will make sure to capture the crowd for you!

I'm still speechless. Yesterday was a rollercoaster, and I only broke tears of joy after I saw Lionel Scaloni loosen himself:

Last night we went out to have dinner with my family. A burger chain made a "Mega Dibu" burger and my son, as a fan of El Dibu, asked me to have it. Just a few minutes after we were served, a bunch of youngsters came into the place singing, and the whole restaurant joined. It was magical.

I have to admit I'm happy for my people, we needed this. But more happy for Messi. This title was the icing on his cake. And he damn deserved it.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hey Avi, the boys will land today. I will make sure to capture the crowd for you!

I'm still speechless. Yesterday was a rollercoaster, and I only broke tears of joy after I saw Lionel Scaloni loosen himself:

Last night we went out to have dinner with my family. A burger chain made a "Mega Dibu" burger and my son, as a fan of El Dibu, asked me to have it. Just a few minutes after we were served, a bunch of youngsters came into the place singing, and the whole restaurant joined. It was magical.

I have to admit I'm happy for my people, we needed this. But more happy for Messi. This title was the icing on his cake. And he damn deserved it.
I can’t wait to see the Video.

My Wife,who has been on this journey of Football passion I have going back to Messi’s first game for Barcelona. When the Torch was passed to him from Roladino. She Loves Messi,sais he contacts her for advice via FaceBook. She only watches Messi,and USA Games. She watched the Whole Game with me,first time Ever. She said it’s over Pa,Messi won,not yet I said,there is still 15 Minutes. I swear,the look she Gave me on that Second Goal,I wish I had a still shot? I had the TV so fucking Loud it made for extreme Drama! Usually I watch a lot of Games in Spanish,even though I don’t speak it. They get me pumped up. Sorry,I got off track.

Avy

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I can’t wait to see the Video.

My Wife,who has been on this journey of Football passion I have going back to Messi’s first game for Barcelona. When the Torch was passed to him from Roladino. She Loves Messi,sais he contacts her for advice via FaceBook. She only watches Messi,and USA Games. She watched the Whole Game with me,first time Ever. She said it’s over Pa,Messi won,not yet I said,there is still 15 Minutes. I swear,the look she Gave me on that Second Goal,I wish I had a still shot? I had the TV so fucking Loud it made for extreme Drama! Usually I watch a lot of Games in Spanish,even though I don’t speak it. They get me pumped up. Sorry,I got off track.

Avy
Watch "Sean Eternos: Campeones de América" on Netflix, and you'll learn how much the rest of the team wanted Lio to win that world cup. They are amazing players, but in so many ways they worked like a family, supporting each other through the whole journey, from recovering from the fall against Germany all the way to the American Cup.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I am half French (my mom is French). My wife is Chilean. This was the first World Cup final she was going to watch without her dad, who passed away 2 years ago, so it was really emotional for her. She wouldn't let me on the main floor of the house while she watched with our boys. One was cheering for France, the other for Argentina. I'm still a little surprised, given Chile and Argentina's history, that she would feel so strongly for them, but Latin American solidarity really is a thing...

In the end, I'm happy Argentina won, mostly because it would have been a real historical anomaly that the greatest player of all time never won a World Cup...