Quantcast

FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2022... Any of you guys watching?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I don't got Twatter.

England Wales first half has been unsurprisingly uneventful bordering on dull.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
There should have been way more American touchdowns in this sportsball game. Glad CP10 is ok. Bring on Renya and finish this

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
He is out Brother,it looks like a Severe Hematobin. They need to pull him,he is Hurtin Bad. I swear, if they come out slow! We need to put Reyna in. 8 years of waiting and I will not accept anything but Pure Hustle,just like the First Half. Fuck this is Killing me. My Favorite is out.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Second half couldn't be any more different...
Two excellent goals back to back.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I'd have guessed Zimmerman to be more your type.
Zimmerman is all Hustle,and I Love um. However,we are talking US football which is probably The most frustrating Country tobe a Fan? I need Goals to advance. No question about it,CP is The Greatest American player to Grace the Pitch.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
My guess was based purely on hair pigmentation

Last edited:

Fool

Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Pulisic's gonna be dragging an IV trolley around on Saturday, but he'll be there

Meanwhile Gio Renya will sit unused because he made fun of GGregggg's dunks

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Pulisic's gonna be dragging an IV trolley around on Saturday, but he'll be there

Meanwhile Gio Renya will sit unused because he made fun of GGregggg's dunks
I am not sure what you are talking about Fool? I am all ears as him Not being in the line up has me pulling hair out. We Have to him against the Netherlands,even though this is the worst Netherlands I have Ever seen. They are on a different Level.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Poland *just* squeaks through with the help of a late Saudi goal...
Poland held their own pretty well in the first half with a lot of help from their outstanding keeper... Utterly destroyed in the second.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Saudi were fairly terrible for the last 30 minutes of the game I watched. Mexico had plenty of chances to score the extra goal they needed.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yeah - their midfield seemed to just give up at some point in the 2nd. They looked pretty terrible.
TBF most teams would have looked stupid against Argentina's tiki taka after they got their shit together in the second half

Fool

Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

This is the original pic, from a year ago during the WC qualifiers. Guillermo Ochoa, Mexico's goalkeeper, who is currently on a plane home from Qatar, had some shit to say about the US team back then, saying, “Mexico is the mirror by which the [U.S.] needs to see itself and needs to repeat.” CP10 and the gang won that game dos a cero, and Pulsic whipped his tits this shirt out after scoring the first goal in that game.