Quantcast

FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2022... Any of you guys watching?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
lol @ the dutch attacker wanting a penalty because his leg had just been broken, then 3 seconds later sprinting the length of the field to make a tackle.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
And they did not give Avy his Pig’s Foot on the side,no Fucking Celantro,and my Lighter is on the ground! Fuck this Day!

Avy
Wait,I have a Very Important update,the Wife Somehow made the order from the “other” Restraunt? They don’t Love Avy,they don’t even know me? Gary,I want a Bloddy Mary with a pickeled Green Bean,make that Two!

Avy

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Fuck this, there's more acting in football than in the WWE.
Local women's games are so much better to watch, someone hacks them and they are straight back up, the men are a joke.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Local women's games are so much better to watch, someone hacks them and they are straight back up, the men are a joke.
Hahaha... If you really think that makes local womens football better I'd avoid all international men's football. You're the only one who'll be losing out though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You just don't understand the majesty of the modern athlete overcoming crippling injuries for the sake of competition and glory.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Hahaha... If you really think that makes local womens football better I'd avoid all international men's football. You're the only one who'll be losing out though.
Better to watch, and that's all I care about.
I'm with the Simpsons-

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Better to watch, and that's all I care about.
If you want to watch the absolute pinacle of speed, skill, fitness and strategy you're absolutely never going to see that watching the women.
If you want to watch a far lower paced far less skillful game of football that tends to flow more then yeah. stick with watching the ladies.
Personally I see merit in both. But I'd never watch half as many WC games in the entire Women's tournament than I just have for the group rounds of the mens.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
If you want to watch the absolute pinacle of speed, skill, fitness and strategy you're absolutely never going to see that watching the women.
If you want to watch a far lower paced far less skillful game of football that tends to flow more then yeah. stick with watching the ladies.
Personally I see merit in both. But I'd never watch half as many WC games in the entire Women's tournament than I just have for the group rounds of the mens.
And that's all fine, but would there be another elite sport where people act so much to milk penalties?
I know it happens to an extent in every sport but it makes the game unwatchable for me.