Quantcast

For All The Chumps We Ride With

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Everyone have a good weekend. All you guys going to Clemson have fun and tear it up at the race. 1 and a half hours and we are on our way to Windrock!!!!! Cant wait to get the fvck out of work.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
so tommorrow, i guess we'll celebrate what should be a national holiday a day late.:)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
hell, all i've done today is deliver and install four cabinet doors.
that and hit the grocery store.

old guys gotta save their energy for two days of ripping the livin s... outta prime singletrack.

9 a.m.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Word to a killer weekend. 20" tomorrow then easy road ride with the XC crowd early Sunday followed by breakfast at an outdoor cafe'.

Jun 11, 2004
Everyone have a good weekend. All you guys going to Clemson have fun and tear it up at the race. 1 and a half hours and we are on our way to Windrock!!!!! Cant wait to get the fvck out of work.
I'll be calling you guys tomorrow evening!

I want the 411 on how sweet it is to "send it" on the re-vamped road gap.........and ripping S.O.C.!!!

Oh yeah.......one request.......take a rip down Middle Finger for me.......tell her I'll be seeing her soon! :thumb:

Wndrckr

Monkey
Nov 10, 2005
Knoxville, TN
I'll be calling you guys tomorrow evening!

I want the 411 on how sweet it is to "send it" on the re-vamped road gap.........and ripping S.O.C.!!!

Oh yeah.......one request.......take a rip down Middle Finger for me.......tell her I'll be seeing her soon! :thumb:
Middle Finger's closed for business this year, but she'll be back in the future. I think you'll get your share though on the Windmill trail and s.o.c.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
we'll be rotating trails in and out of use each season over in the original valley.
both dropout and middle finger are high maintanance trails.
(weedeating, thornclipping, leafblowing etc...)
so we chose one this year to keep clean.
next year it'll be the opposite.

i will be up there somehow/someway this week to put the groomin to southernrocks/gt4.

Jun 11, 2004
we'll be rotating trails in and out of use each season over in the original valley.
both dropout and middle finger are high maintanance trails.
(weedeating, thornclipping, leafblowing etc...)
so we chose one this year to keep clean.
next year it'll be the opposite.

i will be up there somehow/someway this week to put the groomin to southernrocks/gt4.
Thats cool! All the trails at Windrock are awesome anyways..........

I'm hoping to get up there for my first visit this coming weekend! Get'in a season's pass this year.......

If not, I'll definately be up the following weekend with John and Jeff (the Kill Brothers)!

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Unless "other stuff" is Jessica Alba, that choice is a no-brainer.

I am also worried about my skills being rather rusty :disgust1: . I rode yesterday for the first time since I met you at Wilson's (early Jan).

Hmmmmmmm.............some much temptation.

BTW Scarlett Johansson is a much better other for me. :banana: