Quantcast

for all you people who want ot listen

i tried to watch the deceased Nick Berg tape,

I still can't bring myself to watch the whole video...i tried to watch three times and i had to shut it off at some point....

The iraqi militants are NOT a bunch of angels. I could not bare watch a man waiting not knowing he would be excecuted by a bunch of f*cking butchers. You looking inot his eyes, yet he looked into the camera until the moment the knife went into his heck.

i will, and i will say it again, hunt down the f8cking bastards and bring them back alive to the USA, i wonder if we can replace the black guy that got dragged behind the pickup in texas with these subhumans. They are a bunch of moraleless sh*theads and they deserve to burn in hell. THey probably told him that they would just make a statement so he wouldn't struggle in front of the camera.

Granted, the marines and special forces learn to use similar techniques to eliminate enemies, but this is just wrong to decapitate a defenseless unarmed unsuspecting guy.

i want to empty my 12 gauge into each and every single one of these bastards

Originally posted by Tenchiro
Yet nobody seems to be outraged about things like this...

Click the link for the pic... :(
and i am very sorry to see the little girl. children are the biggest victims of any war, hands down.

but has anyone interviewed the Shiite muslim and kurd family members, especially the children of the brutally tortured and killed victims of Saddam? those children whom themselves were frequently humiliated, assaulted, and raped? has anyone taken the picture and sent it around the world? would you like to count how many people saddam killed every month for NO REASON? where were you people when that happened? I was outraged that Bush senior didn't do the job. I was outraged that people kept dying under his regime from causes other than UN sanctions. Would you liek to see what happen to the Kuwaitis when Saddam's troops stormed the little country? Where were you when that happened?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
War is fVcking hell, I don't need to watch a video about a decapitation to learn that.

I still find it amazing the ends that humans will go to to destroy their own kind, it's unnatural how badly we go after eachother.

Eye for an Eye leaves the whole world blind.....how hard is this to understand? Violence and hatred perpetuate themselves, I still don't believe that people try to deny that. You try to take the higher ground...they hit us first, we need to hit back. Why did they hit us? Oh, doesn't matter, just hit back, don't think. Dehumanize the enemy and don't think about the families you leave broken and battered. It's not like you have to deal with them.

There is no higher ground in this, there is so much hate going around it;s insane. No one knows the facts, yet they act like they do.

I'll stand by what I've always said, fear of the unknown and an inability to accept the possibility that you are wrong cause too many problems in this world. Whether it's the gay who got burned alive on his front porch or the Iraqi who was humiliated and beaten or the little girl who lost a family and a chance at a real life because of a bombing....it all comes back to people's inability to deal with the fact that not everyone thinks the same way as they do.

What do we gain from war? Land, money, pride? They all fade away, nothing lasts forever. You think they will stop arracking us because we shot and bombed them? Hell no, just like we didn't stop intruding when they ripped down our skyline. It is a circle of violence, too bad nobody seems intelligent enough to stop it. Yes, I'm sure beating the hell out of someone is going to make them realize you are right and they are wrong.

I read a story a few years ago that struck me:

During a rally of African Americans a Hell's Angel member showed up, the crowd quickly began to crowd around and beat him. In the midst of this a young black girl came in and placed her body over his. She asked the crowd if they really thought they could beat into him the ideals they wanted him to have....the crowd dispersed and the Hell's Angel rode away. That young girl had more brains than the idiots running our country today. It takes guts to stand up to a group of one's peers and say what is right....a lot more courage than it takes to beat a man to a bloody pulp.

So yes, lets continue the fight, glorify the soldiers that war makes into heroes, but in the end what do we achieve? Countless dead, an empty "truth", and the knowledge that we pounded into the ground someone who hated us. Too bad that they are coming back with a bigger gun and a grudge.

The rant isn't posted to anyone in particular, but I've heard so much about all the violence and killings in this war and no one seems to think that they are wrong. What is watching a video do but teach you to hate? What does hate give you?

You want to make a difference, go build a house for a family in the third world, see the humans that we are killing and the love they have, suddenly we aren't all that different. In the end we all love.

It's a fvcking line, that's all that divides us, an invisible line that they call a border, they change all the time....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by iresmoke1
we wouldn't be American's today if we never fought for it.
What exactly is so great about being an American today?

There was a time when I stood proud to say I was American. I spent six of my young years serving this country. I cried on 9/11. I bought the "hate Saddam" hype.

But today I am embarrassed to be associated with this president, this country, and it's whining, self-contradicting, egotistical, fat, sue-happy, war-mongering populace.

Sorry but that's what it's come to. I hope it can be turned around, but right now we're on a fast track to f*cking up the whole world.

Originally posted by Echo

There was a time when I stood proud to say I was American. I spent six of my young years serving this country. I cried on 9/11. I bought the "hate Saddam" hype.

But today I am embarrassed to be associated with this president, this country, and it's whining, self-contradicting, egotistical, fat, sue-happy, war-mongering populace.

Sorry but that's what it's come to. I hope it can be turned around, but right now we're on a fast track to f*cking up the whole world.

true, but if everybody fought for this country and appreciate it, there would be a lot less "whining, self-contradicting, egotistical, fat, sue-happy, war-mongering populace". it's those who don't really do anything for this country that are what you described,

If George W ever fought a war, he would have been a lot more effective at finishing the war off faster. If those fat, sue-happy people ever fought a real war or even just serve for a few years, they would be a lot less greeedy and self contradicting. It's all those who think america should just not do anything about the world that are most likely to run our country down.

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
what's so great is that we as Amercians can vote him out of office. That's what's so great.
Even though things are tumultuous there is no other country I would want to be in.
Iraq had to have US go over and take out a insane dictator.
Do we have the right? I know many people think we don't. I think we do. This is a universal problem. Historically nothing was accomplished by talking about it and trying to make people see it your way. It was done by force or someone had to die.

Please understand I listen to other people and in no way is anything I say is meant to spark and argument. I feel the way I do and visa versa. I waver a lot and listen all the time.

I just feel very strongly about this country and the people fighting for it. Nobody dies in vain in my book.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by iresmoke1
what's so great is that we as Amercians can vote him out of office. That's what's so great.
Even though things are tumultuous there is no other country I would want to be in.
Iraq had to have US go over and take out a insane dictator.
Do we have the right? I know many people think we don't. I think we do. This is a universal problem. Historically nothing was accomplished by talking about it and trying to make people see it your way. It was done by force or someone had to die.

Please understand I listen to other people and in no way is anything I say is meant to spark and argument. I feel the way I do and visa versa. I waver a lot and listen all the time.

I just feel very strongly about this country and the people fighting for it. Nobody dies in vain in my book.
Of course we are both entitled to our opinions, no offense taken...

As far as the voting him out of office thing, sure, we vote him out, and in comes another politician just like him. The system doesn't work - the way it was originally planned, any citizen was supposed to have a chance to become president. The way it turned out unfortunately, is that out of the entire population, only 2 people have a chance to become president, and those 2 people are there because of money, not because of their qualifications.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY

Wow, we actually do agree on some things. Jolly good:D

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
What I want to know is why hasn't anyone been screaming for Osama bin Laden's head? I'm mean, isn't he the guy who killed thousands of Americans (and others as well) on American soil, and started this whole mess in the first place? Why have we spent billions of dollars to "liberate" Iraq when the real enemy of the US is still out there? What makes Iraq a higher priority than bin Laden?

Bush has done a wonderful job of playing magician and getting the entire US to look the other way. He couldn't find Bin Laden right away, so he diverted our attention away from the real evil and focused it on the oh-so-imminent threat of Saddam. Thank got we got him before he could use all those invisible weapons of mass distruction!

I just don't get it.

I'll say it again...where's Bin Laden?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by pixelninja
Bush has done a wonderful job of playing magician and getting the entire US to look the other way. He couldn't find Bin Laden right away, so he diverted our attention away from the real evil and focused it on the oh-so-imminent threat of Saddam. Thank got we got him before he could use all those invisible weapons of mass distruction!
I'm quite convinced that one of the major reasons Bush wanted to become president was to vindicate his father by kicking Saddam's ass, no matter what the cost.

However, aside from the politics, BS, and everything else coming from the White House, rest assured that they ARE looking for Bin Laden ;)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
What I want to know is why hasn't anyone been screaming for Osama bin Laden's head? I'm mean, isn't he the guy who killed thousands of Americans (and others as well) on American soil, and started this whole mess in the first place? Why have we spent billions of dollars to "liberate" Iraq when the real enemy of the US is still out there? What makes Iraq a higher priority than bin Laden?

I just don't get it.

Well, right now it seems to me that all the guys who we are fighting in Iraq are associated with bin Laden in some ways. Everyone talks about the war in Iraq, but if you really think of it, its now just the war against terror - just its happening in Iraq beacause thats where the terrorists are now. We are doing the same things in Afghanistan (for example) as well, fighting terror, just all the major stuff is in Iraq right now, so thats all that we hear about.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC

I just don't get it.

Last I checked we were still in Afgahnistan dude...... Don't underestimate how hard it is to find one person in an entire country. The fact that we found Saddam was a total fluke.....we got real lucky.

Hell, we couldn't even find Eric Rudolf in our own back yard......

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Originally posted by dwaugh
Well, right now it seems to me that all the guys who we are fighting in Iraq are associated with bin Laden in some ways. Everyone talks about the war in Iraq, but if you really think of it, its now just the war against terror - just its happening in Iraq beacause thats where the terrorists are now. We are doing the same things in Afghanistan (for example) as well, fighting terror, just all the major stuff is in Iraq right now, so thats all that we hear about.
Nothing against you, dwaugh, but I call BS on this. In this day and age, you could associate Kevin Bacon with bin Laden if you try hard enough. I don't give a flying f*ck who is associated with who. Hell, the good ol USA has been associated with al-Qaida in the past.

I want to see bin Laden in shackles. Not Saddam. Not any of his "associates". Bin Laden. Get him and THEN go after his associates.

Originally posted by zod
Last I checked we were still in Afgahnistan dude...... Don't underestimate how hard it is to find one person in an entire country. The fact that we found Saddam was a total fluke.....we got real lucky.
I completely understand this. But the fact remains that we've diverted BILLIONS of dollars and many many lives to "liberate" Iraq. Money and resources that should have been used for the sole purpose of finding bin Laden.

I think it would have spoken volumes about Bush's character if he'd put the blinders on and concentrated on bin Laden until he found the bastard. Then, if he wanted to continue on in his war on terror, fine.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
The only link to terrorism in Iraq before the war was Saddam's "gifts" to Palestinian Suicide Bombers.

Since we have invaded, there are now many terrorist... from all over the middle east. Plus, our former alies (sp?) are now fighting us (Shiites).

And about OBL - expect him to be captured in September or October... just before the election!

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
There are no quick solutions to a deep seeded problem.
Democracy isn't really old. However I think is the best system we have to work with. It is going to take a LONG TIME to sort this out. Three years ago we could run late onto a plane w/ scissors in our handbags. And hell.. this country still has not got a handle on security. Do you feel safe? Go to another country and ask yourself the same question. I'll stay right here.

We aren't creating terroists by being there.
We are drawing them out.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Nothing against you, dwaugh, but I call BS on this. In this day and age, you could associate Kevin Bacon with bin Laden if you try hard enough. I don't give a flying f*ck who is associated with who. Hell, the good ol USA has been associated with al-Qaida in the past.

I want to see bin Laden in shackles. Not Saddam. Not any of his "associates". Bin Laden. Get him and THEN go after his associates.
I get mixed up sometimes, I'm not into politics, they dont work right anyway. But I think that I might be right in saying that yes, Osama did attack us on our soil so we should go after him, and we are. But if all those other terrorists and their groups (Laden's "associates") had the chance to attack us in the same way Osama did, they would do it in an instant. They are just as dangerous as Osama so we might as well go after them at the same time we go after Osama. What would be a bad thing to do is drop everything and go after Osama because then the other terrorists would have their chance to build more power and that would be bad :dead:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I get mixed up sometimes, I'm not into politics, they dont work right anyway. But I think that I might be right in saying that yes, Osama did attack us on our soil so we should go after him, and we are. But if all those other terrorists and their groups (Laden's "associates") had the chance to attack us in the same way Osama did, they would do it in an instant. They are just as dangerous as Osama so we might as well go after them at the same time we go after Osama. What would be a bad thing to do is drop everything and go after Osama because then the other terrorists would have their chance to build more power and that would be bad :dead:
Once again, I disagree. So far, bin Laden is the only one to prove that he has the balls and the hate to step on US soil and attack us. You can speculate all you want about his "associates". I KNOW that bin Laden is the enemy.

And I think that if the US were to pursue bin Laden. And I mean REALLY pursue him, no expenses spared, to get the bastard, that it would show the rest of the terrorist world that when the US means business, it means business.

Right now, terrorists have no reason to fear us. All they have to do is go hide out in a cave in the middle of nowhere for a while, and we'll get bored of looking for them and will look for someone else to extract our revenge on.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Once again, I disagree. So far, bin Laden is the only one to prove that he has the balls and the hate to step on US soil and attack us. You can speculate all you want about his "associates". I KNOW that bin Laden is the enemy.

And I think that if the US were to pursue bin Laden. And I mean REALLY pursue him, no expenses spared, to get the bastard, that it would show the rest of the terrorist world that when the US means business, it means business.

Right now, terrorists have no reason to fear us. All they have to do is go hide out in a cave in the middle of nowhere for a while, and we'll get bored of looking for them and will look for someone else to extract our revenge on.
You're right. I understand it all. I think that we should re-focus our troops at bin Laden and only keep a few troops around in Iraq to keep an eye on those terrorists there and fight back only if they come after us first. In other words, exactly opposite of what we are doing now. Now we have most troops in Iraq and not after bin Laden.
Now am I on the right track?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
You're right. I understand it all. I think that we should re-focus our troops at bin Laden and only keep a few troops around in Iraq to keep an eye on those terrorists there and fight back only if they come after us first. In other words, exactly opposite of what we are doing now. Now we have most troops in Iraq and not after bin Laden.
Now am I on the right track?
The problem is, with the situation as it is (as opposed to how it SHOULD be), I don't know what the solution is! :( Our wonderful president has opened a much bigger can of worms than he ever thought. If we leave now, is someone worse than Saddam going to take over? I'm just so pissed at how our gov't has handled things that I'm really just ranting against that, without being able to offer a clear solution. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. :(

In my opinion, our gov't has really f'ed everything up, but I also think we've gone way past the point of just pulling out. We have to finish what we started, but I don't know how to finish it, and neither does our Commander in Chief. Nor do any of his cronies.

I don't know what we should do. I wish I did. The whole f'ed up situation just makes me sad and mad at the same time. All I know is that things should not have gone down the way they did.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Our wonderful president has opened a much bigger can of worms than he ever thought.
Quite to the contrary, I think he knew exactly what he was doing, and he knew exactly what the result was going to be. Anyone with a brain could have foreseen this. Did he think we were just going to waltz into an Arab country with tanks and troops, and not piss anyone off? He's lucky it's not worse than it is.

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
I think the government had an idea of what was going to come.
It's the public that requires immediate instant gratification and that is something that Bush or anyone after him is not going to deliver.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
it gets even worse if you look at some of the other facts surrounding the Mr. Bergs life and fate.

how much did the US government really have to do with this?

I'm not trying to be the conspiricy guy, but I do find some of these 'facts' intresting......(I didn't and won't watch the video)

http://infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
two problems....

1. There is NO and I mean NO hard eveidence that actually proves Bin Laden was responsible for the bombings.

2. We can chase him all around the world and finally catch him...the moment we do there will be someone else to take his place.

I think most people just don't understand what we're really fighting against....it isn't terrorism...and it will go on forever until people learn to respect and accept eachothers differences.....D

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Originally posted by BMXman
2. We can chase him all around the world and finally catch him...the moment we do there will be someone else to take his place.
Which is why guns and bombs will not win the war on terror...

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC

I think most people just don't understand what we're really fighting against....it isn't terrorism...and it will go on forever until people learn to respect and accept eachothers differences.....D

You're right, we need to learn to accept and respect terrorism and then it'll go away......

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
two problems....

1. There is NO and I mean NO hard eveidence that actually proves Bin Laden was responsible for the bombings.

1. You're right, but he's still the main suspect and a known threat. We have to find him to try him.
2.You are right there too, but that doesnt mean he shouldnt be held accountable for what he allegidly did.

I think most people just want to not be blown up in their office buildings. People will fight until there are no people left. That is just human nature i believe and we'll never just "accept each others differences" but we can try to minimize the threat to ourselves with the tools we have right now. Which helps people get what they want (to not be blown up).

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
two problems....

I totally agree with that. (except for Bin Laden not having responsibility... ) But we aren't talking about religion or prejudice. we are talking about hate. And it's gotta stop. They freaking hate us with a capital H. On top of that they are uneducated. Why can't we stop it? sure someone is going to take Bin Laden's place. BUT THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. My kids will live w/ terrorism... but will theirs? That is how long it takes to make a change that deep rooted and significant.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
two problems....

Donnie, he said that he was responsible for not only the 9-11 attack, but the bombing of the USS Cole and the barracks in Suadi.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
cut and paste. I'll probably have to put the images in a second thread so look below this one for the second chair pic.

Evidence

1) Most people replied by asserting that the execution occured as retribution to the abuse photos that had surfaced, but you have to ask yourself - do these terrorists, who are clearly capable of brainwashing people to the point where they are willing to kill and be killed for their beliefs, really have no concept of political tact? Here they are, the whole world screaming at the US for hypocrisy and injustice over these pictures, and they perform and publish this execution right in the heat of the scandal. In other words, these masters of brainwashing and spin and deception release a video of a despicable act just as the US, their sworn enemy, is being globally grilled. Does this make sense to you?

2) Second, I wonder what the standard issue chair is at Abu Ghraib prison?

*cough*

3) Is it not interesting that the wall colour at Abu Ghraib prison is identical to that of the video?

4) Is it not also interesting that Berg is wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison? Sure, you say, perhaps he was kidnapped directly from the prison (as stupid as this sounds, anyway) - but then can you please explain (7)?

5) Is it also not interesting that the timecodes in the video jump back and forth?

6) Is it also not interesting that Berg did not exhibit any of the convulsions that typically accompany decapitation? http://www.ahsc.arizona.edu/uac/iacuc/rodents/avma.htm I am suggesting here that Berg was already dead when the decapitation occured (which accounts for 5). Before you go calling me crazy, please review the evidence; why did he not exhibit the convulsions that go hand in hand with decapitation (especially such an extended one)?

7) Is it not curious that the US denies contact with Berg, and yet his friends and family insist that he told them he was being held by the US? Huh? Why?

8) Another tape oddity - the men SPEAK RUSSIAN for several seconds. Not only that, but they speak Arabic with Russian accents. That's right, in the final seconds of the tape, one of the men speaks in Russian. Those here who understand russian (and have the stomach to view that final seconds of the video) can verify this. Those who speak Arabic will be able to verify that these men speak Arabic in Russian accents.

9) Finally (the physical evidence that will convince you in case you already aren't)...
You will notice, in watching the video, that 6 times, a gold ring flashes on the hand of the executioner. What is the problem? Islam completely and utterly forbids men to wear gold rings. This fanatical muslim, willing to kill in a gutwrenching manner, and be killed for his beliefs, is violating one of the clear prohibitions of his religion? Really? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

edit:
Two more points:

10) Nick Berg understands Arabic, but sits calmy while statement is read, waiting to be killed. Hmm?

11) One of the executioners is wearing Air Jordans. WHAT?

edit 2:

12) The "terrorists" signed the video, yet they wear hoods and masks. Why?

13) The "terrorists" have lily white hands.

14) The video time is in US Military English. What the hell?

Conclusion
As many has suspected, but have not had the time to build a solid case for, the execution of Nick Berg was performed by coalition interests (most likely independent Russian mercenaries) in order to dwarf the abuse pictures and sway public opinion back against the Iraqis and in support of the war by taking advantage of the emotional reaction we all experience when hearing of such an despicable act. The poor production quality (all the "curiosities" I have pointed out) of this video can be attributed to the haste in which it was made after the order was given to distract the public from the abuse scandal, and is in line with my conclusion.

Again, before you attack my conclusion, attack my evidence. No matter how crazy you think this sounds, examine the evidence objectively and please try to deny a single thing I have said. If you cannot deny my evidence, you logically cannot deny my conclusion. Make your replies free of subjective opinions and ad hominem attacks or I will not reply to them.

Sources:

Chair, wall, timecode, and :
http://www.libertyforum.org/showfla...=-1#Post1469025
http://www.news24houston.com/conten...D=28906&SecID=2

Berg was in US custody:
http://www........./2004/WORLD/meast...ends/index.html
(you'll have to copy & paste this one since genmay blocks cnn links as you know)

Gold rings forbidden by Islam:
http://www.khilafah.com/home/catego...ID=9529&TagID=2
http://www.google.com/search?q=gold...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The execution video can be seen here (warning, extremely graphic): http://temp.eyecannon.com/iraq2vediom.wmv

PS: In other news, the video that the US used to incriminate Bin Laden in masterminding the 9/11 attacks was a fake. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html Judge for yourself. I will be doing another post on this once I gather more information. Once you have made up your mind, please ask yourself why the government would want to fake Bin Laden's guilt, which apparently justified the entire Afghanistan war (where an oil pipeline is now being built, which the Taliban had refused to allow).

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm quite convinced that one of the major reasons Bush wanted to become president was to vindicate his father by kicking Saddam's ass, no matter what the cost.
If you really mean that, then you haven't been paying attention. I'm not saying the plan isn't sinister, just that it's different from you believe it is. Google PNAC.
We'll find him October 27, if Kerry is within 5% in the polls.
Originally posted by zod
You're right, we need to learn to accept and respect terrorism and then it'll go away......
hahahaha :thumb:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Damn True
Donnie, he said that he was responsible for not only the 9-11 attack, but the bombing of the USS Cole and the barracks in Suadi.
yeah but many could claim the same thing...who would you believe???.....D