Quantcast

'for', or 'against'?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
seems this go-around for the presidential election, democrats are voting for a candidate, whereas last time they voted against a candidate.

also seems that republicans have swapped with them. that is, i - like other republicans - don't find myself passionately supporting any particular candidate. most likely i will hold my nose & vote for whoever the gop puts up, but will most likely be voting against the other guy.

something seems fundamentally wrong with voting against somebody, but not as much as not voting at all. i don't want to die or legalize rape.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I might actually be voting for someone this year. Went third party in years past but it was as much of a snub to the big two parties than actual support.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
For the "Fox News" candidate and against the universal health care, tree hugging, gay union supporting hippie.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Looks like McCain and the Baptist Peacher Boi have joined forces in the W Va poll... putting Preacher over Mormon Dude..

All the more reason for me to vote against McCain

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Looks like McCain and the Baptist Peacher Boi have joined forces in the W Va poll... putting Preacher over Mormon Dude..

All the more reason for me to vote against McCain
So you'd vote for Hillamitt?