Quantcast

For pau11y, the funniest thing on rm currently.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
when i read this i seriously and in all honestly choked on my food and shot part of it out of my nose. i elect pau11y for most insightful new member of the year.

Pau11y said:
How come the 'bean' makes guys brains mushy?
How come powder skiing & downhilling makes me happier than the 'bean' most of the time, but I can't lay off the 'bean'? Is it laced w/ something? Girls, chime in please.

wow, so true.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:
Hmm... wtf is the bean?
Are we talking about the driver of the canoe?
i would have to say that he is refering to the "hot pocket".

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I still think it's laced w/ something. Maybe in a different spectrum of light, it's sending out something resembling Poison Ivy's kiss from Batman? All of her victim’s brains turned mushy after a whiff of that pink air.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Pau11y said:
I still think it's laced w/ something. Maybe in a different spectrum of light, it's sending out something resembling Poison Ivy's kiss from Batman? All of her victim’s brains turned mushy after a whiff of that pink air.
wow, the whole pink air thing makes it sound kinda gross.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
biggins said:
wow, the whole pink air thing makes it sound kinda gross.
Yah, like it might smell like some kinda artificial watermelon scent.

Hey LL, if you had to live w/out 1 or 'da other, which would it be (I think I know, but just curious). BTW, I made my choice about 10yrs ago.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Fathead said:
Yah, like it might smell like some kinda artificial watermelon scent.

Hey LL, if you had to live w/out 1 or 'da other, which would it be (I think I know, but just curious). BTW, I made my choice about 10yrs ago.
Well, as much as I love the K...

I'd ditch it all for the nookie
C'mon
I said the nookie
C'mon
So you can take that nuggie
And stick it up your azz!
Stick it up your azz!
Stick it up your azz!

:devil:

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
llkoolkeg said:
Well, as much as I love the K...

Stick it up your azz!

:devil:
Aw, now yer changin' the subject (where's pau11y?).

But yah, I ditched the nuggie fo da nookie. . . and a career.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
moderation....

That's the beauty you don't have to drop one for the other. I personally don't toke it but just because I don't enjoy it :eek: I know that sounds crazy to some of you...

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Nah, puffin' buds make me feel all dumb and slow. I used to smoke a bunch, but then I stopped and noticed how much it slowed me down and made me lethargic. Then I kinda went the other way and became a caffeine junkie. My grades started to suffer so I did some research on what caffeine did to your brain (in short, it cuts off a good percentage of oxygen flow to your brain). Now I've quit that too. Hell, I don't even drink much now, maybe a beer or two a week.
But, I can't lay off the Bean! Every time I see one, I want it. Maybe I'm just becoming a dirty old man :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
punkassean said:
moderation....

That's the beauty you don't have to drop one for the other. I personally don't toke it but just because I don't enjoy it :eek: I know that sounds crazy to some of you...
yeah thats probably why you dont toke on the bean either.... :devil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Pau11y said:
Nah, puffin' buds make me feel all dumb and slow. I used to smoke a bunch, but then I stopped and noticed how much it slowed me down and made me lethargic. Then I kinda went the other way and became a caffeine junkie. My grades started to suffer so I did some research on what caffeine did to your brain (in short, it cuts off a good percentage of oxygen flow to your brain). Now I've quit that too. Hell, I don't even drink much now, maybe a beer or two a week.
But, I can't lay off the Bean! Every time I see one, I want it. Maybe I'm just becoming a dirty old man :D
i was officially a dirty ol man when i was like 20, ive been perfecting the art for 9 years now.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
dh girlie said:
Oh that was just NASTY! Such a horrific mental image. :dead:
Yeah, I think it was one of your threads I read that thing on the sando and the muffin...something about 'what's a hood?' or hardware on the Bean? That was a rib buster of a thread if I remember correctly. Some dude couldn't for his life figure out what a hood was...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Pau11y said:

You look like you just got a big'ol wiff of the "bean" in your Avatar.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Pau11y said:
Yeah, I think it was one of your threads I read that thing on the sando and the muffin...something about 'what's a hood?' or hardware on the Bean? That was a rib buster of a thread if I remember correctly. Some dude couldn't for his life figure out what a hood was...
No it was Bigmike or mmikes thread about his friend piercing her 'bean hood' and I was being a smartass asking if all 'beans' were alike and someone used that colorful analogy of the day old roast beast sammich with rancid mayo and the warm apricot muffin...blech! Last time I be a smart ass in a thread about 'beans'!