Quantcast

FOR SALE: M1 $600 obo

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
I'm selling an M1 frame I just bought on ebay but have decided it is too small for me so I must sell it to get something else. It is in very good condition. I’ve totally taken it apart and inspected it and greased every bolt and it looks perfect no dents or cracks. It’s a medium '99 with Fox rear shock. The shock has no model name on it but is has a piggy back reservoir as well as compression and rebound adjustments. I'm asking $600 or best offer.

You can either post offers here or email me at andrew(at)genedx(dot)com

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
Here are the pics for the M1. One thing to note, the frame uses the old hays 22mm disc brake mount on the rear. I do have a 6" hayes brake that is in good condition but does need to be bled that I will include if you want it. You can also buy the adapter from air bomb to get to IS standard ( http://store.airbomb.com/ItemDesc.asp?IC=BR8488 ). I have the adapter on another bike and tried on this one and it works fine.

Attachments

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
I allso have a rear wheel, front hub, front brake and chaing guide to go with the frame if you are interested

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
Any one want to offer anything for any combination of frame brakes and wheels ? I could probably allso do a complete bike if you are interested.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Bro don't take this wrong since it looks like a sweet rig. I think $600 may be a bit much to ask fo a bike that's pushing 7 seasons of use.

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
I know, I was hoping, thats why I added does any one want to offer me anything for it. If you got an offer I'll listen.

G-boy

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Lynchburg VA
How small is the frame if you dont know how tall are you? Do you know the rear travel on a 99 M1? Also does it require a special rear hub? Ansewer my many questions and Ill make you an offer. Maybe.

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
G-boy said:
How small is the frame if you dont know how tall are you? Do you know the rear travel on a 99 M1? Also does it require a special rear hub? Ansewer my many questions and Ill make you an offer. Maybe.
- The frame is a medium and should fit someone from about 5'10" - 6'2" depending on how large or small you like your frames to be. You can definitely look at in person and decide before you buy it.

- It has 8" travel

- It does require a 12 mm through axle rear hub but I do have a wheel that fits it that I can throw in with it. The hub is in very good condition, the rim has some dings but is still in good condition, no cracks.

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
apparently I was wrong in my size estimate. The Intense website shows that medium is supposed to be for riders 5'7" - 6'0"