Quantcast

for the Dodgeball lover in you

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I thought that Dodgeball was way too hyped before I saw it. Most of the jokes I laughed at nobody else in the theater seemed to catch. I still have to see Napoleon Dynamite though.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
RideND said:
I thought that Dodgeball was way too hyped before I saw it. Most of the jokes I laughed at nobody else in the theater seemed to catch. I still have to see Napoleon Dynamite though.

i didnt think napolean dynamite was funny at all. there were only 2 funny scenes in it, the nut racking scene and the "liger" scene.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Put Dodgeball in and crank up the surround sound... :thumb:

I loved the color commentary for the games provided by the MXC style announcers, a'la Vic Romano & Kenny Blankenship.

"Riiight you are Ken...!"

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
Anybody seen the actual DodgeBall tourney's on GSN? I was flipping through on break, and saw it. The real announcers sound almost as bad as the movie.\

P.S. Lance's cameo about killed me when I saw it in the theater.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i like the dance they do crossing their arms for 2 beats then raisin for the cobra strike and hiss on the third, to the "We will rock you" beat. i do it at work, people are scared.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i loved it! fits right in with stiller's "zoo lander" comedy. my wife doesn't get it, she doesn't see the humor in phrases like, "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!...Nobody!!" and from zoo lander, "mer-man....MER-MAN (cough)"

like i tried to explain to my wife, "it's so dumb that it's smart"

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
biggins said:
i didnt think napolean dynamite was funny at all. there were only 2 funny scenes in it, the nut racking scene and the "liger" scene.

dude!! i saw napoleon dynamite last nite, and it was one of the funniest movies i have ever seen, it's a must own for me........."I caught you a tasty bass"

classic