Quantcast

For the elderly among us, the Sisters of Mercy..

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I saw them in Philly a while ago. Bought tickets to Bauhaus in NYC once too but never used them :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
syadasti said:
Bought tickets to Bauhaus in NYC once too but never used them :(
oh man you missed a hell of a show. Really the Bauhaus reunion show was the best live performance i've ever seen.

i might go see the Sisters if Craig Adams is part of the deal, but it appears as if they're not heading north after they swing thru Cali....

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Skookum said:
oh man you missed a hell of a show. Really the Bauhaus reunion show was the best live performance i've ever seen.
Yeah my friends couldn't go the night I had tickets and I didn't feel like going alone - bad planning/communication :nopity:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
syadasti said:
Yeah my friends couldn't go the night I had tickets and I didn't feel like going alone - bad planning/communication :nopity:
Oh man, i bet if you grabbed those tickets and grabbed a bunch of hot goth chicks at the corner trying to get in, you woulda had the time of your life....:p

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Skookum said:
Oh man, i bet if you grabbed those tickets and grabbed a bunch of hot goth chicks at the corner trying to get in, you woulda had the time of your life....:p
Who do you think I was going with :oink:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Haven't been around that scene for a while but still like the music, mostly Industrial/EBM/Ambient these days though. One of my old friends tried to get me back out during NYE, but the peer pressure didn't work considering he's in HI :p

Lets see some of your photos Skookum. Here are mine.

SoM t-shirt

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i had a good laugh at siouxsie ranting @ the goths, in a recent interview.

syadasti, that's a good look you are sporting in the 1st pic.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha i don't have much from those times other than a criminal record and hazy hazy memories.

i have a few pics buried somewhere, but i never really got too crazy with my look since i bounced around multiple scenes back in the day. i think the most make up and hair dye i ever put on was during New Years Eve in Boston. i died my hair purple with glitter and had Y2K painted on my forehead, that was pretty funny.

By the time the Bauhaus concert rolled on thru, i didn't even have any black clothes left in the drawer except for an old soccer shirt i had haha.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
syadasti said:
You should get some PVC clothing, it can double as a wind suit for road/DH usage :p
Haha no frikkin way..... my frame is well beyond suitable for that any more. Y'know you quit partying and grow up you can't really dress like that anymore, unless you want to look like Grampula or somethin...

i've been working with pvc weld roofing alot lately, i'll weld you a suit if you want....:p