Quantcast

For the kid in you who still likes Bubble Wrap..

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
i actually do have ocd. it's a pain in the ass. i kept trying to leave the page, but i was on maniac mode, so everytime i moved the mouse to exit the page, i would pop a bubble, at which point i felt compelled to finish the sheet, then click on fresh sheet because it had to be fresh when i left it. couldn't be popped. then i would forget to take it off maniac mode, accidentally pop a bubble, and have to start over again.

I bookmarked it.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
flatulant_man said:
i actually do have ocd. it's a pain in the ass. i kept trying to leave the page, but i was on maniac mode, so everytime i moved the mouse to exit the page, i would pop a bubble, at which point i felt compelled to finish the sheet, then click on fresh sheet because it had to be fresh when i left it. couldn't be popped. then i would forget to take it off maniac mode, accidentally pop a bubble, and have to start over again.

I bookmarked it.

Lunchbox, you're my hero.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dhriderII said:
lol its so much better with sound i was playing with it at school where my computer doesnt have speacker :mumble:
Or a speaker. yea, there is also that like etch-a-sketch online thing...those are crazy. I think someone should ebubble wrap something RMesque...

dhriderII

Monkey
Nov 26, 2004
good ol' culpep
ya know the funny part about this is that i spend sometime at work a hour or so popping bubble wrap... lol realy shows my work ethic huh? but i get the job done when needed